sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats to everyone!

I've had quite a bit of success lately. I got several checkers bred and several dragons on my Scroll. biggrin.gif

Golden Wyvern x Black Checker, Golden Wyvern x Harvest Checker, Golden Wyvern x Moonstone Checker, and a Golden Wyvern x White Checker.

I had several other pairs to breed but couldn't safely. All of the 2nd gens I bred gendered correctly for checkers though! smile.gif

I also finally got the mate I needed for Her!

Also, right now I have three CB Gold hatchies, two CB Silver hatchies, two CB Silver eggs, a 2nd gen Silver from Silver x Ice and an Ice mate to go with it, a Paper, a CB Winter Seasonal and a CB Thunder to trade! biggrin.gif

Finished my scroll goal of 20 CB Purple Ridgewing pairs, am also close to finish the BBW one.

Nabbed a Cheese from the Alpine. biggrin.gif

Congrats. I nabbed one from the Alpine as well.

Somewhat randomly bred my only set of CB silvers. I thought they would not show interest like everyone other time but this time they produced an egg. blink.gif Their very first PB silver egg and I've locked myself with it because it's too pretty to let go. I was expecting nothing and then I could go back to hunting. laugh.gif

Also I've gotten some wonderful presents from Alora and Deinosaur- some CB seasonals for my seasonal project. They are FAB!

asdfjk; I actually bred a silver for a line? =o (Working up to 4th gen to breed with an AP find since I happen to have AP finds of all the in between gens, lol.) I can't believe this took me far longer to breed than the gwyvern from sunstone I've been trying to get for over a year now. >_< Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Grats, Sock! That egg really must hate the AP, from its code xd.png

Grats, Sock! That egg really must hate the AP, from its code xd.png

Definitely got a name in mind now!

@Ripan's speckle x copper - wow, that is a pretty pairing. =o

~

Bred some eggs for VDay lines. o3o

Got many names, look at my scroll above Fallenholly if you want to see them AND got a exact pokemon name, Unbound Hoopa!

After rejecting FIVE MATES IN A ROW, my daydream FINALLY accepted one! xd.png Good thing too, he was gonna get replaced if he rejected this one.

Was gifted THIS beauty recently.

Raising her intended mate right now. :3

She is my first EVER 2G prize!

Ended up hatching a lovely 2nd gen Alt Undine today. If only I needed an alt. xd.png

I saw it hatch and said "oh, crap!" BUT I finally got a 2nd gen Alt Undine, just not when I was expecting it. laugh.gif

Bah I caught a cheese!! AHahahah~! Anyways, next I'm hoping to catch a CB green copper... Cuz no one wants to trade me one >.<

Yay! I finally bred a 4th gen silver for my guardian X silver checker!

Just caught a CB Copper from the Forest smile.gif It's been quite a while since I've last caught a metallic of any kind.