sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I love seeing what you've done here! the first four CB and two 2nd gens are mine! <3

Thanks smile.gif Everyone else did the hard work on this baby - I just bred two gifts together. I was so glad to get an egg as this was the first and last time of this season that I'd have a chance to get a winter

Bred her as a mate for him.

I think they're gonna make beautiful babies together ^^ (if they do not refuse, hopefully)!

Oh and her code has Seel in it. Yay pokemon.

He was too low time to influence when I found him on the AP, but he gendered right! smile.gif

*Freaks Out*

JUST GOT MY FIRST GoN!! After about 7 failed attempts. I summoned with one of my CB Thunders, named Starusong.

*Freaks out again*

Was in the alpine looking for winters.. and I got a copper instead blink.gif

*stares at her new baby*

Got the scroll goal I've had since like--2007, about. 8> /paps ND hatchling

Droog also finally coughed up another second gen, so that's the first person off of my list! Guess it's a good thing I got sick and wasn't able to breed him right when his cooldown ended. v'8

got 2 lovely Prize Checkers *drool* one is inbred, but I don´t care really ^^

and caught a CB Thunder

Edited by tjenni

I've been starting way too many pretty checker goals. And they're all really beautiful lines, from really rare/hard to breed parents, loool. [LOOK AT ALL THOSE HOLIDAYS. Gah.]

I really have my work cut out from me this time..

Also, I recently traded for two new pretty Metal Males that I've been needing to even out my gender ratio.

[one cb silver and one cb green copper that ill probably breed to make even more gorgeously-tempting metal checkers. i just live to ruin myself]