sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

funny how this game can "make" your night isn't it...

found a leetletree the other night.. after playing for getting onto 7 years.. knew there was a reason i stayed up till 5am.... ninja.gif

and tonight.. a special hatchie did exactly what i was dreading, whilst trying to send to someone.. as soon as i unfogged him, he grew up sad.gif

i think fate must have meant this owner to have her pretty baby however... as i tried the parents again right after and they made a sibling !!!

Very happy, and very suprised... blink.gif it took months of trying last time i paired the mother up with something shiny !!

*happy dance*

biggrin.gif

Got the right color on the first try, and was gifted two pretty Avatars. Thank you again, Gifter!

ETA:And promptly refused her. dry.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I got a leetle tree. Finally. After six years of playing.

And it was only the second one I've ever seen.

Gosh, I'm so happy right now! laugh.gif

I just became a moderator on another site o3o

I switched the site's skin to Portal 2 Light, and everything looks so much brighter and cleaner to me. biggrin.gif

Bred this biggrin.gif If nothing refuses now, I have only two more breedings to go until the project is finally finished! Only took me a few years xd.png

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Bred this biggrin.gif If nothing refuses now, I have only two more breedings to go until the project is finally finished! Only took me a few years xd.png

Wow, I wish you luck!

I got a good grade on a Social Studies project tongue.gif

I FINALLY CAUGHT A CB RED COPPER! *0*

Forest is my lucky biome ^^ My CB male Gold and my first CB Red Copper are from there! wub.gif

I just made my first vamp attempt.

It was sucsessful! Woot!

Out of 5 2nd gen undines, 3 decided to alt blink.gif

Edit: And I just realized that I'm almost done with my frozen hatchie collection - I'm only missing a female and genderless ND and the latest holidays smile.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

I just realized I haven't bred my 2G shimmer from my own prize in almost a year.. on purpose..

im so exclusive guiz, so speshul

On the bright side I did get this and this, making me able to produce cool lines like this.