sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Some very kind people have rallied round and bred me several 2G Nebs from Wrapping Wings - hopefully these ones will be more obedient than the ones I bred for myself! xd.png Totally planning a nice-sized WW x red Neb checker now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This is probably not going to sound like much to most people, but I finally was able to come up with a description for my Desipis Dragon. It doesn't normally take me a month and a half to come up with descriptions for my dragons, so I was glad I finally managed to come up with a description for this one.

A very kind person found an egg i accidentally abandoned in the AP cause of egglock, and returned it to me wub.gif

i posted only one request for CB Frills + CB undines and i got 3 people who were kind enough to help me!! i was super happy as i don't get a lot of attention in the trade threads ^ v ^

Two & a half years ago, I thought I'd finished a personal project. With the acquisition of several prize lines over that time period, I picked that project back up, created a matching mate & created this: an 11th gen silver tinsel zigzag featuring no less than 16 CB silver tinsel ancestors. Low-gen aficionados might turn up their noses at an 11th gen, but I love the results. smile.gif

Wow, this is awesome smile.gif Silver Tinsels never looked so good before!

Two & a half years ago, I thought I'd finished a personal project. With the acquisition of several prize lines over that time period, I picked that project back up, created a matching mate & created this: an 11th gen silver tinsel zigzag featuring no less than 16 CB silver tinsel ancestors. Low-gen aficionados might turn up their noses at an 11th gen, but I love the results. smile.gif

That is gorgeous! ohmy.gif

I finally got a Copper out of these two! Now if only the lower gens would be just as well behaved so I could build a mate and get that lineage to 5th gen dry.gif

Caught my second CB Gold. This one will definitely stay on my scroll. *pats egg affectionately

Edit: This was just a test but I guess I'll keep it. I would never have thought I'd get a Brine out of this pairing blink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xXAjT

Edited by Flaviel

Saw an undine hatchlng, black hatchling and vine hatchlng on the AP all at the same time and caught all 3.

Hatched a messy alt vine. Now if it just genders female I can finally get the last frozen alt vine I need for my collection.