sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I grabbed a pretty spiral Holly in a departure thread (thank you once more for offering it up there, Syphoneira <3) and just now managed to catch another Holly in the AP - a lovely 5th gen stairstep with Whites no less! Even better, the spiral will be female and the stair will be male to continue the lineages, so I get to have a pair. *snuggles babies* I don't know if I'm overreacting, or if they've gotten more common or whatever (because I'm seeing a LOT go by in the AP compared to previous years), but I seriously never dreamt of having even a messy inbred Holly. xd.png

Yesss. Self-made deadline Holly, and I can make a sort-of checker by just getting myself a Spessartine with a dead father.

Heh... congrats for me, but possibly bad news for reviewers. I just wrote three descriptions, all exactly 1000 characters long, and it took a lot of effort to squeeze them into the limit too. And I'm only just getting into the mood. xd.pngI'm screwed if I end up having to make edits though. gosshhh. So sorry guys! I think I'll have to finally begin reviewing on my own to pay it back.

Edited by Orlageddon

Getting a Solstice Dragon Egg after fighting for one for 30+ minuets is Probably the Best feeling I've had since getting my Golden Dragon.

Finished CB Autumn collection!

Nearly finished with Snow Angel x Canopy. If the person I PM'd says yes I will have enough 2g's to make a 6g line. biggrin.gif

My friend agreed to help me trade for some unbreedables that I want to gift, so she had some successful breedings and made a few offers. I hope we get lucky. smile.gif

Edit: Thanks to her help now I have a green dino to gift! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

So, I have a lineage project that got stalled last week because I miscounted my available slots and ended up auto AP'ing the egg.

I was supposed to click a Brute hatchie from the AP and it got replaced... by the egg I auto AP'd! Now that it's an ER, it can hatch any moment!

Welcome back, baby ♥ wub.gifwub.gif

Wow, such luck! Congrats!

^ A CAVEBORN SOULPEACE MY GOD. ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

I just got a gift - a 2nd gen rainbow copper x desipis. wub.gif