sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone! Two Autumns came up in the cave and I caught both of them biggrin.gif I also grabbed three really pretty beauties off AP

oh my gosh! jsut caught a gendered CB thunder hatchling from the AP! and i even hesitated!!! it's a female ;v; i'm very happy

After a long time of my dragons being unccoperative this is finally finally done biggrin.gif

Edited by Rubin

Bred 3 golds today, 2 2nd gens (Pillow and Balloon) and a 3rd gen checker with Waterhorses blink.gif

Edited by djengis

Bred 3 golds today, 2 2nd gens (Pillow and Balloon) and a 3rd gen checker with Waterhorses blink.gif

Congrats, it seems to be gold breeding day today - I bred a 3rd gen mint x gold checker and got a gold egg smile.gif

Congrats, it seems to be gold breeding day today - I bred a 3rd gen mint x gold checker and got a gold egg smile.gif

That one gave me a fail, but very happy with the Waterhorse checker biggrin.gif Congrats!!

My three BSA eggs hatched into three beautiful babies! wub.gif I'll hopefully trade them for something rare to gift someone. smile.gif

Also, unrelated to Dragon Cave, but I am a dental medicine student and today I passed my anatomy test! xd.png *explodes*

My three BSA eggs hatched into three beautiful babies! wub.gif I'll hopefully trade them for something rare to gift someone. smile.gif

Also, unrelated to Dragon Cave, but I am a dental medicine student and today I passed my anatomy test! xd.png *explodes*

Wow, that's awesome! ohmy.gif Congrats on passing your test!

Caught my first CB Gold! And when it grows up it'll be my 500th non-growing dragon, thereby gaining me a gold trophy. My OCD streak is very satisfied right now. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tanigi

This is my 2000th post. biggrin.gif

Yay! Custom title time!

Edited by ytak

Oh hey there little trophy you're..gold! WEEEE! Got my trophy just in time for Christmas, so stoked! biggrin.gif

Yay, finally I successfully turned a cb egg - I only managed with bred eggs from the AP before. And it has a hilarious code: r9are laugh.gif

Yay, finally I successfully turned a cb egg - I only managed with bred eggs from the AP before. And it has a hilarious code: r9are laugh.gif

That's seriously the best code I've ever seen on a Neglected haha. Congrats!