sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred this guy who's ready to follow in the footsteps of his dad by being... a dad. Seriously can't believe that code pair produced that code xd.png

Just bred this guy who's ready to follow in the footsteps of his dad by being... a dad. Seriously can't believe that code pair produced that code xd.png

That's so awesome, congrats! laugh.gif

Just bred this guy who's ready to follow in the footsteps of his dad by being... a dad. Seriously can't believe that code pair produced that code XD

O_O Oh my goodness that is fantastic :D

Was finally able to breed this.

edit - And just finished another two CB scroll goals, done collecting red Nebulae & Tri-horns. ^^

Edited by tnoelemaK

Refreshed for a few minutes to watch a neglected egg turn into a hatchie.

Congrats to the owner! <3

Although I'm still curious why it says '1 day' on the timer, not 1 hour. xd.png

It had likely been incubated and teleported to make it gain its day back after turning.

I managed to improve my dragon sketch, and my last alt vine grew up into a beautiful male. wub.gif

This pair bred successfully! smile.gif

Wow! Congrats!

As for me, I've caught yet another CB Thunder, this would be my 3rd CB thunder I've recently caught!

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

I now have what I need to make it to a 5th gen PB Silver, and ditto with Green Coppers to 6th gen. biggrin.gif

My new blue baby ♥

view/phJzJ[/url]

1) grats

2) you should remove the view link or it might get sick too much

3) it unlocked my gon eggs. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I caught my first CB Copper just now!! biggrin.gif They've been eluding me for months!

Edited by Alora

Two & a half years ago, I thought I'd finished a personal project. With the acquisition of several prize lines over that time period, I picked that project back up, created a matching mate & created this: an 11th gen silver tinsel zigzag featuring no less than 16 CB silver tinsel ancestors. Low-gen aficionados might turn up their noses at an 11th gen, but I love the results. smile.gif