sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh my goodness, I just got a Holly after years of searching! I realize they're not nearly as rare as they used to be, but it's still an old dream come true. And it's even descended from both the Dorkface line and Thuweds!

I got a holly after ages as well but mine is just a Dorkface. Still very good biggrin.gif

Bred a holly for my friend, and my sister bred her another holly and two wrapping wings. wub.gif

Getting them from the AP is a pain in the censorkip.gif!

I got a nice little verdigris copper with ember and grave dragon genes from silver fox biggrin.gif .

Edited by Swarmlord2

Bred a holly for my friend, and my sister bred her another holly and two wrapping wings. wub.gif

Getting them from the AP is a pain in the  censorkip.gif!

Tell me about it, I still haven't caught any Hollies from the AP, messy or non-messy T_T

I did get this though, I'll be able to breed a checker with this... next year. ;_;

Edited by lazybug

Happily Locked up with bred Holiday pretties... including my first EVER Holly!

We have all unlocked the epilogue of the first chapter. Congrats, everybody! wub.gif

Filled up my alchemy bar early this morning, am egg-locked with very pretty eggs bred by my good Christmas dragons, gifted a few 2Gs to a nice user here, and just noticed the really awesome badge for this year's event.

A big congrats all around!

I finally got my first Holly.....

My gosh how long I've waited for this. Not the kind of lineage I wanted, but If it's what I'll have for now...so be it. I'll be able to give back to everyone now...at least that's a plus from this.

Edited by warriorjames

I am extremely lucky got one 2g x gold solistic (i think its spelled wrong but whatever) and today i got a 2g x GoN solistic!

also caught this if you want it offer a dummy egg if you want it

-removed, only offer in appropriate trading/gifting threads please-

Edited by rubyshoes

Finally after four years of trying to catch a Holy I did it! And then I caught four more, just to make sure. biggrin.gif I'm so happy, my collection of most rare dragon is finally completed (have two Neglected and three Zombies). The lineages are quite messed up except for one but they'll do. Happy Christmas!