sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Red Copper and CB Ice. c:

edit: Make that two CB Ices.

edit: THREE.

Edited by suskekun222

Squee, traded for my first Black alt! Beyond excited! biggrin.gif

Got a gold trophy just in time for Christmas! biggrin.gif

Congrats that's what I'm trying to do atm. If only there was an incubate for hatchlings...

Congrats that's what I'm trying to do atm. If only there was an incubate for hatchlings...

Freeze them wink.gif frozen hatchies count too, if you only have a few to go to 500 , just freeze the ones you need to get to 500 biggrin.gif

I finally got my gold trophy! <3 Thanks to everybody who ever gifted me an egg or hatchie throughout my time here, I couldn't have done it without you! wub.gif

I haven't posted here in a while so there's actually a list, lol.

1. Got my Gold Trophy a little while ago! I actually didn't notice it at first, loool, but eventually I did a double take at my silver trophy's absence, and realized the Gold was there instead. x] Not exactly sure when it happened tho..

2. Finally closing in on a 5th Gen PB Blusang. Just need to wait and see if [these] [two] like each other. So far I haven't had any refusals but I don't want to get my hopes up :[

3. Started a huge Nebula x Gold Wyvern breeding project for some reason. [i really seem to hate myself].

Edited by ƒrozen

Two more Halloween mates grew up, and liked their partners! No refusals in that department yet.

One of my most recently bred vine eggs hatched into an alt! Yey! Now it can go to a new home. wub.gif

Finally caught 7 holidays that I wanted to keep smile.gif (one is bred by me but it is a holly)

Got a 2g solistice from gold yay biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif and DC is back on

Edited by The_One_and_Only

Thanks to the best sister in the whole white world (mine, of course) I managed to keep my promise for some earlier trades and she bred and provided teleporting for an IOU that I have! wub.gif

Got my first Holly. Thanks, JaneMcAsh because my AP catching skills are terribad

I got two 2g solstice from SolsticexRadiant angel!

Totally crossing my fingers so they won't reject each other when they grow up. x3

They can't. They will both be ladies.

Oh my goodness, I just got a Holly after years of searching! I realize they're not nearly as rare as they used to be, but it's still an old dream come true. And it's even descended from both the Dorkface line and Thuweds!