sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif Esp. on the Spriter alt catches!

Speaking of Spriters alts... just look at what I scooped out of the AP!

Squee!

You guys have more luck catching spriter's alt offspring than I do trading for them! Jesus.

This is why I decided to get good at catching stuff - I suck at trading for it! rolleyes.gifxd.png

2G Holly and both of my 2G Solstice hatched~

I also just noticed that this, which I caught earlier, almost has a full number code!

I caught a few nice hollies for myself this year, and have been giving away extras that I catch to people not good at catching that don't have any still. Feeling pretty good about spreading Christmas cheer around smile.gif

XDDDDDDDD

Wouldn't that be just my luck.

I have been trying for months to get THIS.

Wouldn't you KNOW that I successfully summon it during the height of Holiday breeding season?

Well, GONs are hard to argue with... wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

Congrats on all the spriter's alt offspring, everyone! Too bad they're all being bred when I'm asleep sad.gif

Caught this 2G thuwed holly the other night...I woke up yesterday morning fairly convinced that I had dreamed catching that until I looked at my scroll rolleyes.gif

I could still be dreaming though... huh.gif

Traded for a paper, can't wait for the giftee to take a look at their message inbox! wub.gif

And yes! Just caught a red dorsal in the jungle! laugh.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Caught this 2G thuwed holly the other night...I woke up yesterday morning fairly convinced that I had dreamed catching that until I looked at my scroll rolleyes.gif

I could still be dreaming though... huh.gif

I wondered who was the lucky butt that caught it haha. Great catch! happy.gif

I just snagged an Avatar of Destruction - long-lineaged and probably inbred, but who's complaining? Not me, that's for sure.