sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Summoned my third GoN yesterday. BD

Also managed to snag 2 each of the new releases on my phone.

Woke up to having internet again, logged on my scroll and immediately found all of my new release eggs (and everyone else) had been added to a fansite. Turns out someone dumped my scroll in Valley Sherwood last night. No one is sick, though, thankfully!

And I have a scroll of new release eggs, despite having to hunt on a phone. wub.gif

Got two of each of the new releases. One extra to gift to the z-thread later and got gifted this beauty by the lovely Animadness <3

Finally completed my set of two of each of the new releases to influence as pairs. smile.gif

I nabbed an ice x silver checker from the Departures thread a few days ago. It gendered as I wanted it to & loved her new mate so much that she gave me this on the first try. wub.gif

Caught a direct descendant of marrionetta's Penk in the AP!

Lineage

First time ever to have a "celebrity" on my scroll!

**much much love and squee**

OMG AWLERH;ALWEHRIAWHE;RIAWHIROHH

I GOT A LEETLE TREE. AND IT WAS JUST SITTING THERE. OOMG HAISEHR;IOAWEHOIRHAOIEWRHOIHAEWR

http://dragcave.net/view/VydhU

/cuddles with it

edit;; also didn't expect to get it because I thought I was egglocked LOL (but I'm not.)

Edited by lluvia

Grabbed a CB blusang that was in the cave among the new eggs. :3 Also took one more "magic seems weaker" egg!

7 new release eggs hatched and I grabbed 7 more.

After eight consecutive color fails (nine if you count the one my friend tried to get me), I finally have a CB Blue Nebula!

got 2 pretty Shimmer-Kin and I hope that Wypty (the first) will like her intended mate, so that I can continue my All Caps Code Project with 2 "pearls" in it ^^

Traded for a bunch of new release hatchies, now have 13 new release hatchies

These two didn't reject! They didn't breed produce an egg, either, but at least they didn't reject! XD

These guys didn't reject, either, but I was so happy and eager to continue the lineage I accidentally auto'd it. XD Well at least someone's happy with my nearly-done GravexFrostbite spiral! c:

These two didn't reject! They didn't breed produce an egg, either, but at least they didn't reject! xd.png

These guys didn't reject, either, but I was so happy and eager to continue the lineage I accidentally auto'd it. xd.png Well at least someone's happy with my nearly-done GravexFrostbite spiral! c:

Whoa loving that spiral ohmy.gif

Wow, you even have metallics and Prize dragons in this! biggrin.gif

Wow, you even have metallics and Prize dragons in this! biggrin.gif

Yes, I think this would be more representative of DC's population! biggrin.gif Thanks to the courtesy of prize owners of Venomania and Amber! It's a pity that the plan has been made ages ago that I couldn't include many of the newer releases that are actually really pretty sprites.

Congrats, guys! I just remembered to put my new releases in a click site and now I've got egg slots. <3

Am locked with a batch of new eggs! Finding it rather easy to find all of them, so far. C: