sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally got a paper dragon from the Jungle after re-picking up my scroll after so long biggrin.gif Idk if they're even that hard to get anymore, but I just remember them being really rare back when I first started roughly 4 years ago. I still don't have gold or silver haha, but that doesn't really matter to me now because I HAVE A PAPER DRAGON BABY <456789

Edited by Mespritroth

I recently caught my first CB Silver, after playing since 2008! *__* I'm still so happy and can't believe I finally got a CB metal.

(It just grew up and it's a beautiful lady now x3)

Thanks to many beautiful birthday presents, I have a scroll full of win right now. Everyone's kindness brought tears to my eyes and made an awesome 21st birthday even more wonderful. <3

@MoonShark Congrats and happy birthday! biggrin.gif

Finally got my gold trophy! And in less than 2 weeks before my birthday, no less. wub.gif

Holy... I got a gold wyvern egg. |D Plus another Two-headed Lindwurms egg. I have been trying forever to get rarer eggs.

Hatched safely despite someone trying to viewbomb her happy.gif

lol they're back you're not gonna kill my baby but thanks for helping her grow =3

Edited by Pestilence420

Well, my GoN doesn't seem to want to breed me anything, but my goals for the Avatars are slowly inching forward, mostly because of my silvers breeding true.

Managed to trade for a lovely 2G Avatar of Destruction this week for a 2G Silver. smile.gif

Now to not grab anything else and await the release.

Some of my eggs are ready to hatch and I caught a silver in the AP today.

I've been playing DC since 2008, and the CB Silver I just got from the Jungle is the first time I have ever caught a CB Metal. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Saw 2 dinos at the same time in Jungle and got them both!

Also caught CB Summer

Edited by DangerDragon

Caught a Copper 1 day before my birthday!(I caught it yesterday)

I've just caught a CB Copper! ohmy.gif

Edited by Windy

Tried to breed a 2g Coastal Waverunner x Gold fail for a friend and got this on the first try. Second try got nothing, but third try I got a fail for my friend. smile.gifHere

I caught a Red Dino!! I almost skipped over it cus I didn't realize what the description meant! biggrin.gif