sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Cheese and Silver in the same drop. Got myself locked and so I missed a Chicken xd.png

Before that I caught a Green Dino and Thunder of course they will be given out along with the cheese ^^

Edited by lollipop00

Somehow, I accidentally grabbed TWO nebula eggs off the AP. I've been trying to get nebulas for years, and in one night I snag two in a row.

I thought I missed the first one because my computer was slow to load, so I was clicking repeatedly and got the "try as you might..." message. I cussed out loud and refreshed the AP. Saw another nebula, grabbed it and went to my scroll to arrange them.

Only to find I did get the first one, and I have TWO nebulas! BOOYAH!

Caught a chicken and a CB ice, and I got another alt vine which I influenced female like I needed as if I knew it. smile.gif

Caught a CB Ice, CB Magma, and a CB Thunder. Little trio!

Traded for this

Edited by lollipop00

It seems to be the week for blue things from Sweetlings! Awesome people have given me one, two, three babies to add to my collection.

Congrats, you have a great birthday date biggrin.gif

Thanks! smile.gif

Pssst, it's because the 22nd is Herk's birthday as well. Also 22/7 is the fraction for pi. :3

Edited by Dimar

Saw someone mentioning summoning and decided to see if mine was off cool down. I now have a lovely blue egg on my scroll. Soon will have a male to go with my female smile.gif

It seems to be the week for blue things from Sweetlings! Awesome people have given me one, two, three babies to add to my collection.

Thanks! smile.gif

Pssst, it's because the 22nd is Herk's birthday as well. Also 22/7 is the fraction for pi. :3

Ah, I wondered if that was the case! xd.png Happy Birthday for yesterday, herk! smile.gif

(Also, Sweetling x Blue-Banded looks AWESOME! I foresee many checkers next Valentine's...)

Got my Second GoN yesterday. To get my first, it took three attempts, this took five, I'm praying that my next takes seven lol.

My CB Summer hoarding is going good....and a little obsessive..but good.

My cool code gold grew up.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/85die

edit:

Wow, spoke too soon. It just refused it's mate, 1 gun.

Perfect matches just don't work out for me, I guess.

Well.. If you guys get any other vicious / suicidal dragons.. tell me..

Edited by Kojayo55

user posted image

Two tan ridgewing eggs - it finally happened!!!

Yeah, and I also completed my alt vine scroll goal. happy.gif

I got a CB Silver, the first one I actually caught myself!! Right now, I'm still in shock. ^o^