sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I can never catch CB rares, but just caught a second CB thunder just today! My lucky day smile.gif and caught a nice lineaged one in the AP

Edited by Cuteseal2

I caught a 2nd gen Vine in the AP and it alted! ohmy.gif It's my 2nd Alt Vine. wub.gif

^ Hahahahahaha awesome! smile.gif

Thanks to a very kind person on this forum I finally own a CB silver! it's from the mountains, influenced male and I can't wait for it to hatch! wub.gif

Pure inbred evil! laugh.gif Mine is slightly less evil:

Twelfth generation now!

Speaking of inbred evilness... I've got this which started when I forgot to influence a certain egg, and ends when I run out of idea for names rolleyes.gif

No One Talks To Death bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

It was a misclick. cool.gif

I caught a CB black (I've wanted another), went back to the biome, saw the paper egg that replaced it, and got the paper, too.

Edit: Just went to volcano and got a CB magma. I've seen all trios today in the cave (happy about just seeing them), but only caught that one.

Edited by Capricornus

He gendered right (with influence of course, but you never know...), grew up, and didn't refuse his Solstice mate. So many things could have gone wrong, and didn't go wrong! Yay!

After 5 tries with Magi or Water kin, I finally got a 2G Shallow Water from my Magi x Water Dragon pair! biggrin.gif 1 down, 1 to go! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Congrats everyone! uvu

Caught my 2nd CB Summer last night! I'm glad to have this one, since I gifted my first one. smile.gif

Got some amazing birthday gifts from some awesome IRC chat members. :"> Thanks, guys!

Congrats everyone! And happy birthday Evolette. smile.gif

Just found a White 2nd gen. GoN fail in the AP! ovo

Just caught another CB Silver. It must be a miracle. Also a CB Red Copper a little later.

Edited by lollipop00