sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for a bunch of new release hatchies, now have 13 new release hatchies

These two didn't reject! They didn't breed produce an egg, either, but at least they didn't reject! XD

These guys didn't reject, either, but I was so happy and eager to continue the lineage I accidentally auto'd it. XD Well at least someone's happy with my nearly-done GravexFrostbite spiral! c:

These two didn't reject! They didn't breed produce an egg, either, but at least they didn't reject! xd.png

These guys didn't reject, either, but I was so happy and eager to continue the lineage I accidentally auto'd it. xd.png Well at least someone's happy with my nearly-done GravexFrostbite spiral! c:

Whoa loving that spiral ohmy.gif

After missing a CB Silver I caught a CB Copper! biggrin.gif

Wow, you even have metallics and Prize dragons in this! biggrin.gif

Yes, I think this would be more representative of DC's population! biggrin.gif Thanks to the courtesy of prize owners of Venomania and Amber! It's a pity that the plan has been made ages ago that I couldn't include many of the newer releases that are actually really pretty sprites.

Congrats, guys! I just remembered to put my new releases in a click site and now I've got egg slots. <3

Am locked with a batch of new eggs! Finding it rather easy to find all of them, so far. C:

I bred this little fella this morning after mom grew up. Both the mom & dad were random AP catches; now they make lovely babies.

Omg how did I just now notice? I GOT MY GOLD TROPHY!

Wow that makes me mad that I didn't even know right when it turned. I was counting down the dragons and still missed it. So that's why my egg didn't auto abandon when I thought my scroll was locked the other day..

My new release eggs hatched and my two Silvers didn't refuse and produced an egg! On the first try! biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

Very nice!  Rainbow lineages are so pretty.  smile.gif

I am finally inching my way toward the end of Luckiest Catch's list.  smile.gif

Congrats to you too smile.gif Hope Luckiest Catch will be cooperative in your remaining breedings

I'm glad you like my lineage project biggrin.gif

I traded for this Shimmer.  biggrin.gif

This is such a beautiful spiral tongue.gif I haven't seen this CB in trade posts before, it's one of the 2014s right?

Edited by Jon_

My silver finally bred a silver!

And I got a new releash CB egg with a cool code!

7 more new release eggs hatched and I caught 7 more

I haven't been playing very consistently but just now I grabbed my first self-caught cb metal, a silver. =)

I thought that when that happened I'd get the biggest sense of euphoria, but I guess that's because I've become quite detached from the game. Still awesome to have finally achieved something that I didn't think I ever would though!