sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Red Dorsal, and a CB Green Linwurm before that! (Which I'm going to get rid of and donate somewhere, since I have an army of them)

I caught a CB gold. I CAUGHT A CB GOLD! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now my gifted one may have a possible mate!

Getting both a Chicken and a Paper while trying to find Bloodscales...while there are 20+ people at the Volcano. xd.png

I've tried to catch a CB Green Linwurm for days and tonight StrikeFire gifted me one after I lost two back to back in the caves. But tried for a hour to catch something decent and I actually caught one! *squeals* So maybe I have a pair? *hope the egg is female* ah I'm just thrilled!

Edited by Scarey Kerri

OMG Finally!!!! I've finally got this lineage project done!!!! This baby have took me AGES to build. Oh my... I actually got it done...

OMG Finally!!!! I've finally got this lineage project done!!!! This baby have took me AGES to build. Oh my... I actually got it done...

Wow, it looks awesome, congrats! biggrin.gif

Wow, it looks awesome, congrats! biggrin.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif I know right. There's a link on my sig to my lineage plan and this is 1/4 of it complete! Looking at the speed things are going hopefully by this time next year I would be able to have a full 7G rainbow lineage!

Caught a chicken biggrin.gif

Funny how I never catch anything rare during the hourly drop but then I just randomly click a biome during an hour because I'm bored and then there's something nice ^^

Caught a CB brown copper from the AP.

Who even APs a brown copper?! =0

Congrats!

Who even APs a brown copper?! =0

Congrats!

Thanks smile.gif

Caught a second gen destruction avatar as well.

Post #1000! biggrin.gif Halfway to that specialized title.

EDIT: I just saw a Gold in the cave. Granted, I was switching tabs and missed it, but still. I SAW A GOLD. laugh.gif

EDIT #2: Caught a CB Magma! biggrin.gif

Edited by MoonShark

I just bred a 6th generation Moonstone x Limestone! Hopefully this one genders right and I keep going to at least 10 generations. |D

Caught a second gen change avatar on the AP.

Caught 7 SWs in the AP. All bred by the same person and also missed some of them since I was locked... Why can't I catch them all? laugh.gif