sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This Beauty grew up wub.gif

Now if only I could accomplish the gold shimmer version with any partner laugh.gif

My lineage project looks like it might be off to a good start, with a CB hellfire and horse gendering correctly.

Got an Avatar of Destruction from my GoN/Falconiform Wyvern pair, don't really want it though. I'm either going to toss the egg into the AP or post it on the departure board later tonight.

Just caught a CB Silver! Just by the simple expedient of click, go back, refresh. I did it just for kicks, but it was actually worthwhile!

I actually got a two-headed Lindwurm, green. |D Or opals I think they are nicknamed? I have been digging for a while for those.

I woke up today and found that my teleport had been wiped away because some person added them to a hatchery because they can't read (Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.) at the bottom. So I killed them! Hopefully this will prevent whoever from shoving my eggs into hatcheries biggrin.gif Yay!

Edited by grishiu

That seems like an easy way for anyone who feels inclined to make you kill all your eggs & hatchlings, every time. rolleyes.gif

I just grabbed a chicken egg. |D Plus a black egg. I still can't believe I got that chicken egg. I am a little mind blown right now.

I woke up today and found that my teleport had been wiped away because some person added them to a hatchery because they can't read (Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.) at the bottom. So I killed them! Hopefully this will prevent whoever from shoving my eggs into hatcheries biggrin.gif Yay!

I think that may just encourage them to do that again, just saying. xd.png

I finally caught the last CB dragon I needed to have one male/female CB of each (still available) breedable dragon - a CB Silver. (Fogged right now)