sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred this little fella this morning after mom grew up. Both the mom & dad were random AP catches; now they make lovely babies.

Omg how did I just now notice? I GOT MY GOLD TROPHY!

Wow that makes me mad that I didn't even know right when it turned. I was counting down the dragons and still missed it. So that's why my egg didn't auto abandon when I thought my scroll was locked the other day..

My new release eggs hatched and my two Silvers didn't refuse and produced an egg! On the first try! biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

Very nice!  Rainbow lineages are so pretty.  smile.gif

I am finally inching my way toward the end of Luckiest Catch's list.  smile.gif

Congrats to you too smile.gif Hope Luckiest Catch will be cooperative in your remaining breedings

I'm glad you like my lineage project biggrin.gif

I traded for this Shimmer.  biggrin.gif

This is such a beautiful spiral tongue.gif I haven't seen this CB in trade posts before, it's one of the 2014s right?

Edited by Jon_

My silver finally bred a silver!

And I got a new releash CB egg with a cool code!

7 more new release eggs hatched and I caught 7 more

I haven't been playing very consistently but just now I grabbed my first self-caught cb metal, a silver. =)

I thought that when that happened I'd get the biggest sense of euphoria, but I guess that's because I've become quite detached from the game. Still awesome to have finally achieved something that I didn't think I ever would though!

7 new release hatchlings grew up.

Locked with 21/21 hatchlings biggrin.gif

I hope my two freezing fodders will gender soon enough that I can lock myself with AP insta-hatchables once again.

I was looking for CB Summer Seasonals in the cave and thought I was out of luck (and that I should just stalk the trade threads), but I finally caught one! I traded for one earlier today, and now have my mated CB pair~ About time! (Only female Autumn left~)

Filled my quota of all three of the new dragons. smile.gif