sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a mate for a dragon I was gifted last year. Took a few months to build, but it'll be worth it if they don't refuse. smile.gif

Bred an Avatar of Creation now all I need to do is find another one and I'll be happy.

I managed to trade for this little fella even though I had a failed breeding attempt this week. smile.gif Only because my silvers managed to breed true. I'm typically just breeding my one GoN every week to swap in the first place until I finish my goals for these new breeds.

This beauty was given away in a thread and I was lucky enough to adopt it. Three CB Thuwed hybrids *and* a Spriter alt!

OMGOMGOMGOMG Finally summoned a guardian!! Im so happy! biggrin.gif

I actually used fertility on a dragon i summoned with?

Last night I caught a CB Blusang. biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Silver. Awesome. smile.gif

Congrats to those who caught the metals, lucky you. (Unlike me who missed several rares 3 days in a row sad.gif)

My Avatar has finally hatched... It took many more views than I anticipated and it got sick twice in the process.

I've just caught a CB Green Copper in the Coast! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Traded for this! wub.gif It's my 3rd 2014 Prize line and one of the lowest gen shimmerscales I have! I hope for many more in the future.

Thanks to the kindness of the user skauble and his/her equally kind niece, I managed to obtain a male Neglected. Thanks to their wonderful gift, I am one step closer to my scroll's goal.

Got a very special little prize on my scroll thanks to a very generous friend wub.gif

My baby <3

Edited by Pestilence420