sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred this lovely Red yesterday. <3

(Certainly willing to breed a sibling if anyone wants one)

Beautiful! I really like how you matched the colour of GoN and blue Nebula biggrin.gif It's the first offspring you've got from your GoNs right?

Yes, it's the first offspring of this GoN. happy.gif My other GoN has two offsprings, but in the past weeks all she did was keep refusing every CB Ice I have. laugh.gif

Haha! It would have only been better if it had been a bluna. xd.png

So true! xd.png

Edited by Windy

I just summoned my 2nd GoN! "Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg." biggrin.gif

Yes, it's the first offspring of this GoN. happy.gif My other GoN has two offsprings, but in the past weeks all she did was keep refusing every CB Ice I have. laugh.gif

Are you working on GoN x Ice then? I happen to have a pairing that has been breeding reasonably well, so if you want I can try getting an Avatar from them when they're done CDing.

And on topic, something to show off: this baby, and its potential mate will hopefully give me the third column of my lineage project plan!

my avatar hatched woot. i been naming the gon and off spring with gone or gon lol

one name i used was weed be gon

Just caught a stairstep with sliver tinsel and speckle-throat dragons. The exciting part is who all the silver tinsels are. All the way back to one with the code Elena. I think that is a pretty awesome find.

Being viewbombed for the first time wub.gif I think they were trying to get my 2g sick but it needed to be put into a hatchery anyways lol only thing that's sick is a chicken =3

Caught a moonstone egg with a pretty ice/moonstone lineage from the AP earlier.

Managed to breed three hellhorse eggs for my lineage project.

Finally got a trihorn from one of my waterhorses, so now (if it genders as influenced) I can finally complete this lineage.

I have finally managed to trade my 2 CB Silvers for a CB Gold. Thank you! <3 Now my CB Male Gold won't be lonely anymore since he'll have a mate (assuming they won't refuse, which would be heartbreaking if it happens). smile.gif

I was just rolling from biomes to biomes, Alpine, Jungle, Volcano "This egg gives off a beatiful glow.", Forest then i was like wait a moment, that was silver! Then back and got it smile.gif Im gonna influence it female if i don't trade it smile.gif

Just summoned my third and final Guardian of Nature smile.gif.

I now have 9200 dragons.

My sister summoned her first guardian egg. MY SISTER FINALLY SUMMONED HER FIRST GUARDIAN EGG!!! Neither one of us couldn't believe our eyes when we saw the: "Your ice, thunder and magma dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg." Wow! ohmy.gif