sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally, a shiny from this pairing! Also been trying for this egg for a while now (*his* mate has been waiting for him). And I caught a new release hatchie on the AP. smile.gif

Caught this third gen Tinselkin in the AP just a few minutes ago! So glad I could catch it while it was in the summer months -- they're my favorite variation of seasonal!

Two offspring, and they've made one of each.

Trade offer accepted for this pretty, and I bred this and traded for this, so hopefully I can breed a mate.

Caught 2 pairs each of the new releases, too!

Bred 4 3G-4G prizes today and caught a CB Thunder... yesterday? :3

This was a while ago, but the first black egg I ever bred alted. Now if only my trios could get their summoning act together...! tongue.gif

I found this fellow in the AP while surfing for low-time CBs. (I'm attempting to trade it to even out my ratios of golds:silvers:bronzes again.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ARsEs grew up! xd.png Also caught a CB Silver in the Coast. smile.gif

How do you do that? I need one and have no luck! sad.gif

Did an avatar of change blood swap with my sister, so my Victoria Shine may have a mate soon! smile.gif

Hatched an alt vine with a lineage I won't feel bad about freezing. Now to hope it genders female since I didn't influence it. Oops.

Captured a CB Copper in the Alpine region while trolling for Z-coded Blue Bands! And it has a Z code itself, but I didn't realize that until it was on my scroll! I looked at least twice at the egg description before I thought "Oh, wait! That's a Copper! Click quick!" which means it was anything but quick, but it was still there! Only my second CB since the day of their release! biggrin.gif

I can never catch CB rares, but just caught a second CB thunder just today! My lucky day smile.gif and caught a nice lineaged one in the AP

Edited by Cuteseal2

^ Hahahahahaha awesome! smile.gif

Thanks to a very kind person on this forum I finally own a CB silver! it's from the mountains, influenced male and I can't wait for it to hatch! wub.gif

Pure inbred evil! laugh.gif Mine is slightly less evil:

Twelfth generation now!

Speaking of inbred evilness... I've got this which started when I forgot to influence a certain egg, and ends when I run out of idea for names rolleyes.gif

No One Talks To Death bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

It was a misclick. cool.gif