sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I'm not even surprised anymore when this couple gives me an egg.

Compare Yuuka. I'm not surprised when she gives me a shiny either.

I caught a CB Nebula.

I misclick so many of those, haha.

--

The army grows, the but there are disproportional numbers, so now I need to influence a ton of male eggs.

It's a good day when you're surprised with a 2nd gen shimmer...

Yes. Yes it is. <3 I'm very happy for you, congrats!

It's a good day when you're surprised with a 2nd gen shimmer...

A very good day, indeed! Conga rats!

Layla and Lei Shi successfully bred tonight, so I am officially finished with both of my lists!

So, on my scroll, I use frozen Vines as scroll dividers between breeds. So for each new breed, I need to get another vine.

So for the new release, I needed quite a few. I'm breeding all my vines for it, including the messy ones, since they'll be frozen anyway. So far three of them have hatched as alt vines o_o Only one of them actually has a decent lineage so the other two were abandoned, but still. I've NEVER had this much 'luck' with alts xd.png Really wonder if there'll be more. It's actually kind of annoying, because I just want to be done with hatching vine eggs for dividers xd.png

Traded for some Hellhorses and caught another Bloodscale.

Also close to finishing my goal of frozen trio hatchlings, I just need a S1 Magma and it's done.

Yes! Finally caught a CB Blusang. It is my first one since their initial release biggrin.gif.

Grabbed, incubated, hatched and froze 4 more hatchlings for my frozen army. Then went into the volcano biome to see if I could catch another bloodscale and got one of them as well as a CB silver.

Decided to release a Turp egg realizing that I didn't need it. Headed off to the AP, caught a waverunner hatchling, caught a low time 2nd gen White egg and hatched it in about 2 minutes, then caught a low-gen Silver Tinsel!! biggrin.gif

Now gotta wait for someone to bite onto my silver trade 'til I can catch again. dry.gif

Also traded for a beautiful Silver Shimmer. smile.gif

I now have over 5600 critters (5604).

Bred a 4th gen shimmer biggrin.gif finally lol now if I could just find some coppers to catch. biggrin.gif

A bunch of dragons hatched, including a Red, a few Pillows, and my Seragamma. I also caught a CB Pillow egg, CB Red, and a CB Speckle-Throated egg.

But the thing I'm most excited about is the fact that I was in the AP and caught something I've been wanting for a while, a Pillow from the pairing Pilopun x Bronze Ivy!

And it's only 3rd gen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kpGdk

Edited by glamoursea2