sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My gold hatchling matured, turning out as a Male. Just what I wanted.

My Gold hatched (will be frozen once gendered), and a very kind person gifted me a silver Shimmer when mine gendered wrong a few days ago :3

Just a minute ago I got my bronze trophy. I am now working towards collecting at least one of each breed on DC. (Except Discontinued dragons.)

Tried to make my first vampire. It did not work, killed the egg. But hey.. two milestones in one. first vampire try and first time with a dead egg on my scroll. The poor little thing will be mourned.

A very wonderful person gifted me a CB Black Cap :3 Now I have 5 Black Cap eggs - one of them is bound to gender male and make a nice mate for her.

Also, my GoN grew up.

Edited by glamoursea2

Just was gifted a 2nd gen PB blusang biggrin.gif My third blusang, and by far my lowest gen. Thank you wub.gif

Bit my first ever egg and it turned and stayed on my scroll!! WOW! tongue.gif I clicked for a blusang but caught a waterhorse. I don't like waterhorses much so I just bit it. xd.png

YES

I have just stretched out some song lyrics to 255 lines, which is... *counts* an 8th-gen even. Oh dear. This is going to take a while.

Achieved a personal gifting goal when my metals FINALLY started cooperating!

*tossed a shimmer to the AP, so keep your eyes peeled in a few days if you don't have one! (a bit long gen tho)*

Edited by Katykins2

Finally got a second Bloodscale. Now to work on my Copper pairs... this'll be fun. *eyeroll*

I just got the worlds best misclick o.o I was going to grab a new egg (from the 7 days of dragons, can't remember which one) but accidentally refreshed though instead so when I clicked I clicked on a gold and I got it instead!

My CB Blusang hatched smile.gif. I also bit two eggs and both repulsed, so now my scroll is free to snag more eggs laugh.gif.

Neato!

Looks like I am getting lot of female dragons lately.

They were once my problems since I have too many males and too few females now a little more female than males biggrin.gif

after trying for almost a year with my 2G Gold and her Sweetling gent. they finally gave me a precious gold

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W2kPH

this will now make 3 ladies in waiting for this Picky guy. 2 gold females and 1 gold wyvren.

maybe now that the picky little brat has a harem of females to choose from he'll finally give me that EG gold egg i've been after since last year dry.gif