sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Awesome find, and a 5th gen as well! ohmy.gif I myself found this awesome lineaged, low-time White in the AP! blink.gif

That's my line!! I'm so glad someone appreciates L'amour's baby. xd.png Enjoy <3

Edited by Earth Gurl

/squeals!!

IT ALTED!!

Awesome code, awesome lineage, awesome alt. I can't believe this. /loves and cuddles

I just saw a black in the AP and incubated it.

It's going to be female. I'm probably going to breed it with my CB Gold. smile.gif

/squeals!!

IT ALTED!!

Awesome code, awesome lineage, awesome alt. I can't believe this. /loves and cuddles

I just saw a black in the AP and incubated it.

It's going to be female. I'm probably going to breed it with my CB Gold. smile.gif

Wooooowww, that's really lucky! /jealous

I just caught 3 CB Royal Blues in a row! wub.gif

Bred two pretty coppers.

Missed a Paper in the cave about 5 hours ago. Successfully traded for it just now! biggrin.gif

I caught a Chicken and a Red Dino biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Traded for a 5th gen. Silver Shimmer from Female Moonstone that insta-grew up and bred a Silver Shimmer. <3

Now gifting. xd.png

That's my line!! I'm so glad someone appreciates L'amour's baby. xd.png Enjoy <3

It is? ohmy.gif Thank you for breeding such a lineage :3 It'll be well taken care of biggrin.gif It shouldn't be too hard finding a name for it either xd.png Also, my 3rd gen Hellhorse gendered male, and my Silver hatched earlier :3

I finally got my 2nd gen gold x water walker pair to give me a 3rd gen. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZC8pz

It's a hard lineage to get to work. You wouldn't believe the amount of walkers and/or refusals I've gotten.

OMG! blink.gif I picked up a random, low-time 2nd gen Vine from the AP, and it alted!!! biggrin.gif My 2nd time getting a 2nd gen alt Vine from there as well! laugh.gif I hope it genders female so I can breed it to this :3 These are my only to alt Vines :3

Hopefully my BT song lyric lineage influences go according to plan, otherwise I am going to have to waste other naming schemes I had in mind.

Took a few hours of on and off hunting but finally caught another bloodscale.

Finally managing to catch some newer eggs now. Two Blacktips, a couple of Black tea's and a Black Capped. Oh, and a CB Black!

I summoned my first GoN. It's been well over a year since I started trying ohmy.gif

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the success message.

Got a pretty Tinselfail Pillow from the AP and a 2nd gen Red, and just now I caught a CB Black Tea, which I guess is good, but it was a reflex click and I don't particularly want it. Oh well, I know someone who will want it.

My poor lonely 4th gen Blusang's finally got a mate, and they gave me this lovely baby. I seriously doubt I'll be able to find it a mate, but hey, at least I finally got this far.

Had another successful day! Several hellhorses matured. Gifted away a 2nd gen spring and /though I wasn't asking for anything in return/ received a beautiful Silver. Caught several things in the departure thread including a Bronze Tinsel from ARMY which is a line I don't have yet. biggrin.gif Also nabbed a 2nd Gen Soulpeace and a rather messy silver tinsel.

Also nabbed this: Lookie! I couldn't resist. I'm going to breed it to her: Lookie~

Also hatched a Gold, a Shimmerscale, and a Black Tea.

And also managed to hang out with my bf today. Which was fun. smile.gif /not really dragoncave related but ohwell

Edited by Earth Gurl