sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I completed a lineage project I've been working on for a while--an even-gen dragon descended from exactly one of every sprite from 2007-2012 that was possible, including spriter's alts happy.gif There's one holiday in each CB pair, with the rest being Whites. It's a beautiful 7th gen even, each holiday clustered together, and each breed chronologically ordered within the group biggrin.gifHere's the egg's line.

My scroll finally reached 3 pages! Since I have it set to max 500 dragons per page, that means I finally have over 1,000 dragons.

I caught 2 CB Black Capped Teimarrs and influenced them male, so hopefully one of them will gender correctly and make a good mate for my CB female Black Cap.

Also, I caught a CB Black in the cave earlier and then just an hour later, I got another! I might end up trading one of them, but I don't know what I'd ask for.

Copper hatched, Blacktip hatched, Hellhorse gendered correctly, caught a vine to hatch and send off to a new owner, and caught a messy Bloodscale for freezing. biggrin.gif Also caught a low gen Tinsel and hatched it.

Had several successful trades today:

Traded a 3rd gen hellhorse for a nebula from the Across the Universe lineage!! (Massive Beatles fan obv) LOOKIE!

Traded two Bronze shimmers for a lovely Silver Shimmer from Silas Vincent

Traded a 3rd gen Silver for a CB Black Tea

and caught a BEAUTIFUL Bronze shimmer off of the departure thread. I'm in love. (and going to gift ALL offspring).

VERY productive day of not actually /doing/ anything and being sick. xd.png

@Erica- I love you. Beautiful lineage <3 I wish I had further down the lyric though. xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

After breeding for months, I finally got the Gold I needed for a lineage... only for him to refuse his mate. ;_; But then the parents gave me another Gold this week! \o/ Here's hoping the second one doesn't refuse as well... XD

Was gifted this lovely Tinsel for a lineage project <3 I love how both the parents are Blusang lines. With this, I have half the third-gens I need, and the other two third-gens are just a waiting game.

An amazing person has gifted me 2 more Hellhorses and multiple Seragamma Wyverns. Thank you glomper! You know who you are. wink.gif

@ TCA- Congratulations on the lovely Bronze Tin!

Edited by sheppardkid

*Yesterday*

BB: *Flipping through dragons, seeing who can and cannot breed today*

Glory of Helios: *Can be bred today*

BB: biggrin.gif ... *Suddenly remembers has no male CB Sunsongs...or does he? Goes to look*

Dreizhen and Nightwing: *CB Male Sunsong who has never been bred before*

BB: WEWT! *Breeds the two, expecting a Sunsong egg*

LOL NOPE, U GET GOLD

And on the very first breeding for either of them!

They didn't refuse like with my first attempt at purebreeding Black Teas with another male!! And they gave me an egg wub.gif

My pretty 3rd gen. Silver Shimmer-scale grew up... didn't refuse his mate, but didn't produce a shimmer or shimmerfail. ):

Two black teas and a CB silver grew up.