sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I - um - just grabbed a CB Bloodscale, Black and Magma at the 5 minute drop blink.gif

I really only need the Bloodscale, so what to do...

My auto'd baby was returned by a very awesomely wonderful user! Thank you again!

My Hellhorses gendered male and female without influence! I was so worried they wouldn't. Now I just hope they don't refuse each other. :/

I'm not even surprised anymore when this couple gives me an egg.

Compare Yuuka. I'm not surprised when she gives me a shiny either.

I caught a CB Nebula.

I misclick so many of those, haha.

--

The army grows, the but there are disproportional numbers, so now I need to influence a ton of male eggs.

It's a good day when you're surprised with a 2nd gen shimmer...

Yes. Yes it is. <3 I'm very happy for you, congrats!

It's a good day when you're surprised with a 2nd gen shimmer...

A very good day, indeed! Conga rats!

Layla and Lei Shi successfully bred tonight, so I am officially finished with both of my lists!

So, on my scroll, I use frozen Vines as scroll dividers between breeds. So for each new breed, I need to get another vine.

So for the new release, I needed quite a few. I'm breeding all my vines for it, including the messy ones, since they'll be frozen anyway. So far three of them have hatched as alt vines o_o Only one of them actually has a decent lineage so the other two were abandoned, but still. I've NEVER had this much 'luck' with alts xd.png Really wonder if there'll be more. It's actually kind of annoying, because I just want to be done with hatching vine eggs for dividers xd.png

Traded for some Hellhorses and caught another Bloodscale.

Also close to finishing my goal of frozen trio hatchlings, I just need a S1 Magma and it's done.

Yes! Finally caught a CB Blusang. It is my first one since their initial release biggrin.gif.

Just bred this one! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

This makes it the 2nd 4th-gen PB metal this week blink.gif