sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just traded for my first gold shimmer wub.gifwub.gif

Got a CB cheese two days ago and an AP vampire today. My first 2 rares biggrin.gif

Edited by LazyDavid

Just realized I hit five pages on my scroll and once my current hatchies grow up I'll have my silver trophy. biggrin.gif

Hit nine pages on my scroll smile.gif

Mobile wise, that is.

80 dragons til gold ^~^

Edited by XiaoChibi

Got a 2nd gen Shimmer earlier today :3

Wow I peeked and that is a great lineage! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

my gold grew up biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

my shimmers second breeding was a success <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/8UVzO

Congrats! It's awesome you found something that worked with that!

Just got a very lovely 6th gen Gold Shimmer from the departure boards! My mouse got stuck right when I was trying to click confirm so I thought I wouldn't get it. wink.gif

Andddd....I'm back to report this: user posted image

I'm a lean, mean green-catching machine! I'm hoping that one or both of those eggs become alts for me.... biggrin.gif

Congrats! It's awesome you found something that worked with that!

Just got a very lovely 6th gen Gold Shimmer from the departure boards! My mouse got stuck right when I was trying to click confirm so I thought I wouldn't get it. wink.gif

yeah and funnily enough how i came across the mate is reason for a post here too since it was an AP grab xd.png

My gold hatched without any sickness biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Andddd....I'm back to report this: user posted image

I'm a lean, mean green-catching machine! I'm hoping that one or both of those eggs become alts for me.... biggrin.gif

CB Greens and Blacks don't Alt, hon, only bred ones. Cave borns still come in very handy though, so it's still a huge congrats biggrin.gif

My Silvers have been nice to me and bred some lovelies, and I just caught my 10th (and hopefully final) Speckle-Throat.

Oh, and I'm up to the 6th gen for one half of my Lurker lineage. Either have to hope my Ices breed well or will have to pick another blue dragon to continue on the other half. Was using Winters, but ran out of time to keep using them.

Edited by CDM

Caught another CB Stripe rolleyes.gif Going to keep this one this time and influence it male :3 Plus I found a highly inbred White to incuhatch and freeze :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

Congratulations to all! smile.gif

I bred a few lovely things, heh.. :x

I also am now unlocked after being locked for nearly two days!

My two CB blusangs bred together and gave me a 2nd gen PB blusang, I caught a cheese, won x 3-4 hatchies in a lotto and also won a chicken in a lotto.

~ Bam