sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I...I caught my first CB gold just now in a 5 minute drop...*collapses in shock*

Just realized I'm only one away from 200 dragons and my silver trophy biggrin.gif. Well once all my current eggs and hatchlings grow up that is.

YESSSSSS!!!! Caught a CB Silver - I now have 2 CB Golds and 2 CB Silvers! It took me close to 5years to accomplish, with 3 of them snagged in the past month. THANK YOU METAL FLOOD!!! wub.gif

IT WENT GREEN !!!! biggrin.gif --> (perfect Nebula/Gold checker) user posted image

Nabbed it off the AP, but don't really like evengens. Hope I can trade it to someone who'll LOVE it. smile.gif

I was just sent one of the sweetest and most generous PM I have ever received, with some of the nicest compliments for me. I thought it was really kind to be told how nice some people think I am. ohmy.gif

And a promise of something I'm really looking forward to. SQUEE! You know who you are. <3 wub.gif

Yay! Traded for a Bronze Shimmer! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Now to figure out how to continue it's lineage x3

Only 20 more Golds till my next hundred. I hope I fly through them quickly enough!

One of my Silver Tinsels grew up, and a Gold eggie is going to hatch soon :3

*Edit* Wrong egg xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got my Bronze Trophy! ohmy.gif This means I can get 5 eggs instead of 4, right?

Yup!

Stuff grew up. yay.

Lost the alt lotto, but wound up with a nice black hatchie to add to my army of frozen ones... >:) plus the one I ninja'd out of the AP!