sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred this pretty egg yesterday, caught another CB striped, another CB speckle-trout, claimed a CB nebula and traded for a couple of really pretty tinselkins. smile.gif

EDIT: I also got on a 2'nd gen. gold Shimmer list! xd.png

Edited by earthgirl

Bred this pretty egg yesterday, caught another CB striped, another CB speckle-trout, claimed a CB nebula and traded for a couple of really pretty tinselkins. smile.gif

EDIT: I also got on a 2'nd gen. gold Shimmer list! xd.png

.......Speckle-trout? laugh.gif

Anyway, my 3rd gen Shimmer grew up and bred a lovely Shimmer egg. wub.gif

After grabbing what seemed like hundreds of Black eggs, I finally got a sitting Alt Black to freeze biggrin.gif.

I'm not sure this is luck so much as it is hilarious. I was stalking the cave, looking for some likely eggs and I saw an ember. I clicked without looking. Here's the egg I got:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MUQYi

edited to lineage link - ruby

I own the parents. This is their first offspring, which I abandoned several days ago, figuring someone would pick it up. Didn't think it'd be me. Obviously I was meant to keep it.

The AP has so many eggs at 5 days. I'm much more excited about this than I should be. That much closer to a gold trophy!

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB egg with a perfect palindrome code. I'm starting to get a little collection of these. *pleased*

Hatchies grew up, eggies hatched and I grabbed a CB pink and a nice white lineaged egg in the EG thread. smile.gif

Got my very first Shimmer!!!!!!!!!! I'm on cloud nine!!! biggrin.gif

Squee! He alted! wub.gif

Ohhh, how awesome!! biggrin.gif

Let's see, I bred my 2nd 4EG PB White for my "Only One" lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QSdFK

and if it genders right (female), and if she doesn't refuse her mate, I'll be able to: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=QSdFK

Squee! I'm so excited. After putting my lineage on haitus, returning to it (slowly but surely) is so much fun! laugh.gif

Guys, you're never gonna believe me, but it's true, I swear.

I just hatched a Shimmer without it getting sick once. And it only took 15-20 minutes to hatch

blink.gif

Wow so many pretty things Congratz everyone!

My shimmer grew up without getting sick once and gave me an egg right away to complete a trade I had biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guys, you're never gonna believe me, but it's true, I swear.

I just hatched a Shimmer without it getting sick once. And it only took 15-20 minutes to hatch

blink.gif

Congrats!

Out of curiosity, what were the balance of its numbers like?

I'm happy because Soti's coming back, and I think that's cause for congratulations all around.

Not just because fansites are overcrowded right now with lots of lovely low-time AP eggs and, soon, the influx of the upcoming regular Releases, but because it's Sotis.

That place worked so well because it had a great community that Soti gently encouraged, (I think by osmosis, lol,) and it seemed that a high number of the people there knew that you can only get from a fansite what the users put into it.

So people typically hung around to give Views and helped out in the ER especially and it worked so very well.

In a fansite, what goes around comes around, and there's no other input but what we put in.

Assuming decent numbers, if the balance of Views and Unique Views are good, there should be no trouble with dragons gendering and hatching in a timely manner without Sickness - or having to ER dragons which have been in fansites all along.

But when not enough people give back to fansites they use, especially with the increased egg/hatchie numbers now possible,, it's too often the same people Viewing over and over, with very few U Views per dragon... even a few minutes of Viewing or a little Clicking per fansite, per visit, if people generally haven't before, would make the whole dragon-raising process work so much better.

So maybe having Sotis back will help to make more people more generally aware of the importance of giving something back to fansites, even just an extra minute of Views, if in a hurry after adding eggs, and unable to run a Viewer for any reason.

Because the dragons not getting the numbers are also your own.

Awhile back I posted about finding him and her in the AP as hatchies.

I finally got around to breeding them, and their first baby Alted.

She's my first Vine alt. wub.gif