sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay! My bronze shimmer x white grew up and it bred me a baaaabbbyyyyyy.

*happy* Who want's a cookie?! *offers cookies*

Wowzas! My second group of eggs just hatched and now I have both a sitting black alt and a curled black alt growing at the same time! I don't think I've ever had two alts at once before. biggrin.gif

Yet Another Rare Egg?

Yet Another Stripe is now mine.

But can they still be considered rare?

I bred my first 2nd gen gold! It's so pretty!!!

o.O They gave me an egg for the third week in a row. It's like she doesn't know she's a silver.

Wow that gold x ridgewing is lovely! biggrin.gif

My silver grew up and my mom bred a 2nd gen silver x sunset wub.gif

Nabbed an incuhatchable CB Pillow from the AP, which will hatch in a couple hours (after incubated) :3 (So many low-time CB's there, is odd blink.gif )

A red, a black, a blusang and a gold grew up. A gold hatched.

Ive been gifted lots of hatchies lately <333 thank you so much to the kind people helping me *hugs all* wub.gif

I don't know what's changed but I just grabbed my third CB black in 8 days from the cave...

I don't know what's changed but I just grabbed my third CB black in 8 days from the cave...

Congrats!

Ain't it grand?

Stripes and metals are Dropping and breeding right now, too!

Sweet mother of Notch, the Dragcave gods must be favouring me this week! A few days ago I mentioned I didn't have any metal dragons and TWO separate people sent me Gold eggs (thanks Iside and dianethegeek!). Then I caught my first Silver Tinsel in the AP - the lineage isn't great but then, who cares? And then just now I got my first Trio dragon - a Magma - FROM THE CAVE. I literally could not believe that when I saw it there, I thought I'd got the descrip mixed up with Embers... Rares galore! tongue.gif

Sweet mother of Notch, the Dragcave gods must be favouring me this week! A few days ago I mentioned I didn't have any metal dragons and TWO separate people sent me Gold eggs (thanks Iside and dianethegeek!). Then I caught my first Silver Tinsel in the AP - the lineage isn't great but then, who cares? And then just now I got my first Trio dragon - a Magma - FROM THE CAVE. I literally could not believe that when I saw it there, I thought I'd got the descrip mixed up with Embers... Rares galore! tongue.gif

Haha, congrats biggrin.gif

I have just managed to negotiate for my second red CB nebula ^.^ I have too much luck for alting blue ones :/

So my pair of Alt blacks breed! ^.^

Edited by Acrata

Holy crap, the past two days have been great for me! My luck is usually pretty sour!

Yesterday I was randomly gifted a Gold (my very first metalic! Yee!) from a kind person and right before that managed to catch a Red from the AP (a fifth gen Silver Tinselkin!).

Then, today/last night I managed to grab a Golden Wyvern (spiral Bronze Tinselkin), ANOTHER Gold with a similar lineage to my first (both a wee bit messy, but short with Marrows so I can't complain at all), THEN a CB Vampire from the AP (bitten by a clean lineaged one), and then a second vampire (second gen from Flamingo and Neotropical, bitten by one with a bunch of old Pinks in its lineage)!

I'm just far too happy about all this, and really needed to tell people. ;w;

Edited by Chuint

Well my shimmer bred me an egg first try biggrin.gif

I just saw a Gold in the Desert. Failed at catching it, but I've got two Thunders instead; both during the same drop.

my completed Black Angel lineage (Alt version) produced their first Egg *happydance*