sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB speckle which i'll influence female. ^-^

Finally.. ive balanced the genders of my CB stock.. #phew

Thanks to the boom, I've bred a total of 10 11 2nd gen Gold x Common this week alone. tongue.gif

Just got another. Wow...

Edited by arlymaye

Caught a cb royal blue off the ap biggrin.gif I needed it to complete my pair.

Woah!! I bred this earlier today, and I was watching the AP hoping to find a mate for him. When I came across this incuhatchable mate! And what's weird is, I own the adults from it! O.O So I bred myself a mate days ago and it showed up on the AP for me to find her!

Woah!! I bred this earlier today, and I was watching the AP hoping to find a mate for him. When I came across this incuhatchable mate! And what's weird is, I own the adults from it! O.O So I bred myself a mate days ago and it showed up on the AP for me to find her!

Hahaha, congrats! That's pretty much the ultimate DC-AP boomerang. xd.png

xd.png This is quite hilarious and awesome, congrats

My Magma x Winter Magi produced an egg on the first breeding, then I bred that egg to my other Winter Magi, and IT produced an egg on the first breeding. wub.gif If only I could continue the line.

Trawling the far right egg spot in the Desert for a rare, froze in shock over the silver that appeared and missed it.

(you're welcome to whomever got it).

However, grabbed a Neb, which I needed more, so YAY! <- I super need them, I never find them.

Edited by Draco Knight

I caught a CB silver in the Desert biggrin.gif I have CBs, but I've never caught one before. I feel so proud X3

Got my first Shimmer! Pretty Deep Sea X Magic Mustica spiral wub.gif

OMG congratulations!!!!! wub.gif DeepSea is one of my faaavorite pairings!

Got my first Shimmer! Pretty Deep Sea X Magic Mustica spiral wub.gif

Congratulations! I didn't expect Deep Seas to be so perfect with Shimmers but they work really well. Unexpectedly well...