sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a leetle tree at the last hourly drop! It was a surprise to get it--I am rarely quick enough, or accurate enough with the clicks, to get anything somebody else is also aiming for!

'Just' 41 more hatchlings I require to freeze. xd.png

Also, traded for 2 CB Golds to go towards my scroll goal. ^^

Lots of ER eggs in the ap... blink.gif

Almost like a glitch...And they're flooding the fansites too.....And they're ALL CB. Hmm...Oh well! I got a CB Stripe! biggrin.gif

Grabbed an ER glory egg from the AP and it has hatched already - wish I had room for more.

Got my first Ice egg from the cave! I just clicked on the egg thinking 'meh, no way I'll grab that fast enough'. What a surprise!

And there are so many nice, CB low-time dragons in AP... I'm kind of glad about that, I still need ~50 dragons to get golden trophy and this way I'll get there pretty soon smile.gif

Grabbed my second ever caught-in-the-cave silver today!! Wasn't even a misclick either! I've never been fast enough before, but I was today!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just...saw a CB Gold go by in the AP! This is definitely...a...Am I the only one unsettled by this?

It's great and all (I also caught a CB Vine and Dorsal!) but...I dunno.

Edit: Just snagged a CB Ice?? xd.png

This...This is just so weird. Well, if I get locked w/ hatchies, I'll probably abandon the common ones again to try to get more rares I guess?

Edited by xxBurningxx

o.o

CB gold in the AP?? wow..

Anyways, 2 ER eggs hatched and just got 2 more.

>.< completely locked now. I wish something would grow up so i can grab more ER eggs..

I been at it for the last hour. I've seen Blue dino, Red dino, cheese, and silvers go by.

So, it's an ALT! OMG!!!

My 2nd PB Black Alts breed another Alt! And it's the curled one! user posted image

Just...saw a CB Gold go by in the AP! This is definitely...a...Am I the only one unsettled by this?

It's great and all (I also caught a CB Vine and Dorsal!) but...I dunno.

Edit: Just snagged a CB Ice?? xd.png

This...This is just so weird. Well, if I get locked w/ hatchies, I'll probably abandon the common ones again to try to get more rares I guess?

I've seen another CB gold, five minutes ago. That puts us at two of them in two hours.

'Tis madness.

Caught a couple more low time eggs, but I think I'll start stalking for a bit rarer things now.

catching Low Time Eggs for gifting, just saw a CB Silver in the AP 0_o didn´t get it ofcourse...

Got my first red dorsal in all these crazy 1day AP eggs. I've been trying forever in the cave!

My Arrowhead dragon grew up so I snagged a CB sunsong with just 1 day and four hours left in the AP.

A very nice person glomped me with a Flamingo hatchi biggrin.gif .

Thank you so much for making my day with your kindness!

egg and hatchling locked until some of my giftees take a hatchling , I´m crying, just saw 3 CB Magmas and a CB Gold in the AP, holy cow 0_o

also caught a nice 5th gen Gold Tinsel =)

Edited by tjenni

Caught another speckled-fish from the cave and now I can finally have 4 CB pairs! smile.gif