sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My red eggy hatched and I got a lovely sunsong/skywing from the EG thread. biggrin.gif

Was upset because I forgot the drop, so I went to the cave and missed a CB Silver right when I got there in the coast, but got a CB Gold right after ohmy.gif

The Purple Cow just grew up!  biggrin.gif

OMG! My mom used to tell me the Purple Cow rhyme all the time when I was growing up! xd.png Excellent dragon.

After the AP super-ER flood cleared out, I caught this incu-hatchable Shimmerkin. And it's a Purple so it has Fertility. Double score! laugh.gif

My first CB silver gave me her third silver egg last night... this time with a Male Blusang... squee!

I just caught an awesome CB Flamingo off the ap code: I Ban U (rotfl)

I bred my first ever 2nd gen silver yesterday biggrin.gif

Of course, it was from my new CB silver who's less than a month old. My other CB silver, who's approaching his first birthday, has yet to be so helpful rolleyes.gif.

Eggies hatched and hatchies grew up; and not only did I breed a silver, I was gifted one, too! biggrin.gif

After snatching 3 CB Golden Wyverns and 4 low time Cb Er eggys (hatched in the meantime) i had only one space left before beeing scroll locked.

Guess what? I catched a CB SILVER a few minutes ago!

Happily locked! laugh.gif

Edited by milkaq66

Absolutely Kansan Thuwed just grew up! biggrin.gif

ETA: Thank you, skauble! We both seem to have grown up with the Purple Cow! xd.png That's a pretty Shimmerkin, too! It's a Purple day!

Edited by dragongrrl

And three more white stripe eggs added to my growing collection. My goodness I've never seen as many drop as I have over the past few weeks. It's wonderful, don't get me wrong, biggrin.gif but I remember times where I would have killed to get some and they were never available (or very few to be more accurate). biggrin.gif

My scroll is now 2 pages, yay! xd.png

(Barely 2, but still.)

My sunsong grew up and I got a lovely red/silver tinsel fail step lineage in the AP.

forgot to freeze a certain hatchling and it grew up, BUT...I also realized that if TJ sticks to his schedule, the next release should be on my birthday! biggrin.gif

My red step lineage hatched and I caught a CB red in the cave. biggrin.gif

My shimmer grew up without get sick even once! xd.png

and gave me my b-day gift! a shimmer egg! wub.gif

*overflowing with happiness* poptartFINALTINY.gif

My shimmer bred today yay, hope you enjoy person who got it you know who you are. And the shimmer I have is going to hatch soon yay smile.gif

Named almost all of my dragons biggrin.gif