sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

2CB blacks grew up.. a gold hatch.. and this egg appeared mysteriously on my scroll when i left the AP?? o_o I dont remember catching it. and I cant have caught it with a slip of the cursor since i didnt see any horses that time.

Ah well, :b its a nice little egg anyways, so ill keep it.

I got on a Bronze Shimmer list!! wub.gifwub.gif

My super-ultra-stubborn gold tin finally decided to play nice for me. Now to decide whether to keep (I've never kept any offspring from him) or trade...

What?

BAO-ZHEN OF KYRIAKOS is evolving!

Congratulations! Your BAO-ZHEN OF KYRIAKOS evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

W00T!! Got my Magicarp badge! biggrin.gif

Bred a nice Bronze Tinsel from a male Hellfire stair and promptly gifted it to a friend of mine~

I can't even....

I just managed to grab a CB Gold! biggrin.gif

I knew checking in at the hourly drops would pay off.

I think I'm in shock.

^ Congrats Dawnfur!!! That's awesome. ^^ Even though I was at the drop I didn't see any metallics...I haven't for a week. dry.gif (Where was it?)

Caught a CB Thunder

It was in the coast. smile.gif

I spazed out when I saw it. And then my computer lagged so I assumed I missed it but there it is. smile.gif

Edit- I assume we need a concratz thing so it isn't chat so it's even got a cool code. It's got Bee in it. smile.gif

Edited by Dawnfur

Gah, all these little cute rosebud hatchlings I'm seeing in click sites etc! I'm like "YOU SO CHUBBY! <3"

;u;

Anyways, my eggs hatched. :3 I've officially hit my breed limit for every Valentine dragon now with this lil sweetling I got from the departure thread. ^^ Sweetling babies are so cute, ahhh. Actually, all V'day babies are. They're like the only holiday where every. breed. has. such. a. cute. baby. sprite.

/weird mood

I finally bred the 4th gen tinsel I needed!

... It auto-abandoned, but really it's just nice to know my dragons aren't sterile. tongue.gif

Yesss, finally got a red dorsal I've been trying to breed as a mate since Halloween! The woes of having only one CB male marrow. xP

missed a CB Gold again, well that is nothing to congratulate...

@ TheGrox: lovely Heartseeker!

Edited by tjenni

Nice, just troublesome finding mates. :B

I could easily get a Shadow Walker from Val 09 for the Val 09, or just one of my other 2nd gens from Alt Shadows... But I admit the Heartseeker may be difficult xd.png. I still love the lineage though. :B

Also, I got another 2nd gen Tinselfail, bringing me up to 18 now I think ohmy.gif. I still want moar. xd.png

Made a couple of people happy with valentine eggs and did some lineage breeding after my geodes hatched. biggrin.gif

Bred a Gold which I lotto'ed, and bred a Silver and a ton of Tinsels which I AP'd biggrin.gif

And got two CB silvers from a really good friend <3

And got two CB silvers from a really good friend <3

Wow, that is a REALLY good friend. ohmy.gif

Missed two CB Blusangs at the last drop, another drop with nothing. So went off to read forum, headed back to scroll to count how many eggs I have so that I have room for breeding some eggs for someone.....noticed there was a CB Blusang on my scroll!

I missed them, the 'you didn't get it page came up'.....yet there it is on my scroll! ohmy.gif So...got a CB Blusang! laugh.gif

Edited by Dubious

I could easily get a Shadow Walker from Val 09 for the Val 09, or just one of my other 2nd gens from Alt Shadows... But I admit the Heartseeker may be difficult xd.png. I still love the lineage though. :B

Also, I got another 2nd gen Tinselfail, bringing me up to 18 now I think ohmy.gif. I still want moar. xd.png

see, I told you '09 Val x Shadowalker is a nice pairing xP

*steals your Tinselkin and runs away*

A few more Blunae grew up, making 97 total. happy.gif