sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Set of CB blacks grew up and my CB gold hatched wub.gifwub.gif

Trying to breed a mate for this AP catch, and the pairs I tried gave me the eggs I needed on the first try! This one I thought would be pretty easy, but I thought this one would take me a while longer. They're influenced properly, so here's hoping they like each other!

My Valentines hatched! and some REALLY nice people on DC have offered to breed what ive been looking for! really happy right now tongue.gif

poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Was gifted another pretty bronze tinsel, the last clean-lined lineage I needed to complete my original 2011 tinsel collection. smile.gif

Caught a CB Gold wub.gif and my lovely bronze tinsel bred with a gold so I can pay my you know what. Yippee!!!

Bred a gold today to pay off my last unmentionable, and a silver to go with a royal blue I've had for ages... hopefully they won't refuse when he grows up! *fingers crossed*

Was gifted a CB blusang, and 2nd gen from and old pink with a really cute code.

annnnd this!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Eri...zpsd0a35bda.png

Was so hoping it would be that dragon to(shame on me for not naming her...) Was my second Shallow water from my only(and one of very few pairs at the time) pair for them, it's sibling was auto'd due to misunderstanding things when I was new. sad.gif

Have produced from a very fertile pair of CB Gold's their twelfth 2nd gen purebred Gold Egg, just produced another even gen third gen Gold egg and also produced a solid silver lineage third gen silver. The metallics are back thank goodness.

Ljlsjdfopiullkfgok. ohmy.gif I...I caught a CB Gold!!! <3 Never in a million years would I think I have gotten it. ;_; But I did!!! <3 So shocked...and happy!!! wub.gifwub.gif

Oh, and I got a CB Black too. x3

Ljlsjdfopiullkfgok. ohmy.gif I...I caught a CB Gold!!! <3 Never in a million years would I think I have gotten it. ;_; But I did!!! <3 So shocked...and happy!!! wub.gifwub.gif

gj! probably the one I missed again xd.png

imsohappyforyoualsoveryjealousbutmostlyhappy

gj! probably the one I missed again xd.png

imsohappyforyoualsoveryjealousbutmostlyhappy

Lol. xd.png (It was in the coast) I understand, I always get that mix of emotions. :U

Also traded for a silver tinsel. smile.gif

Lol. xd.png (It was in the coast) I understand, I always get that mix of emotions. :U

Also traded for a silver tinsel. smile.gif

The coast is magic. I think we've been over that when I almost had a seizure catching a CB Gold there. laugh.gif

Edit-- I got 2 CB Royal Blues.

Edited by Dawnfur

Traded a couple days ago for my second CB Silver... gonna influence it male, breed it to one of my valentines. Maybe someday I can sell my soul for a female CB gold.

Also got this beauty. wub.gif My goal is to have a 2nd gen valentine for each metal. All I need now is a rosebud from a silver!

The coast is magic. I think we've been over that when I almost had a seizure catching a CB Gold there. laugh.gif

Edit-- I got 2 CB Royal Blues.

the only thing the coast has given me was a blusang, but I guess it's time to face it pony a coast-o

in other news a traded for a DR coded egg for a mate for my DR seasonal <3

My son had 5 vamps available for bite, he bit 5 eggs all turned with one repulsed

he went to AP to get one more...and caught the one that was repulsed O_o

I myself just bred the final goldfish I need for my scroll goal

Good For You!!! persistance pays off biggrin.gif

I got on a shimmerkin list for my favorite breed x shimmer! wub.gif

@ The Grox: Oh my god, your heartseeker. ;u; I absolutely adore Lady Lazar's alt ribbon dancer and heartseeker - your baby is just a chocolate-y ball of taunt. .n. xP

@ AccidentlyonPurpose: Congrats! It seems (at least for the time being) most GWs are playing nicely with each other. :3

~

Named my remaining handful of unnamed hatchies/adults! They're not the best names (you can just see the desperation to name them in the names chosen ಠ_ಠ) but hoorah, names!

Caught a CB black and a CB stripe.

Caught another CB stripe before logging off last night.