sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I don't know how many super awesome Heartseeker eggs I picked up and abandoned in the last few days, but...

Worth. It.

Edited by Draco Knight

I don't know how many super awesome Heartseeker eggs I picked up and abandoned in the last few days, but...

Worth. It.

I have its sibling :3 I released a CB for this lovely, and I regret nothing.

Yay, I now have 2 of every past Vday breed. Now time to wait for the new eggies!

Another gold hatched and I caught another CB stripe.

I bred a gold egg from a very stubborn pair. However, I completely lost the information of who I owe it to. Hopefully they'll contact me in time.

I got a 2nd gen. Magi x Holly! Thank you amazing person (you know who you are) wub.gif

Edit: Caught a chicken on the last hour drop. biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

I was randomly gifted a Silver Tinsel- now I have one in each color! xd.png

finally obtained all the valentine eggs i needed, one of each breed, and the lineages i wanted biggrin.gif and one gendered already! its so pretty <3

@ majors: Congrats! I had to trade for the little 2G GW from holly I have right now... wondering if I'll ever be able to fulfil the IOU. x_X

@ Rhynn Collins: So gorgeous! The muted hue of the bronze prize looks so nice! ;u;

All my current hatchies gendered properly. After my royal blue and (later) my hellfire grow up, that'll wrap up two lineages. :3

Was gifted this beauty by my friend!

user posted image

I don't even know how to contact the one owns that one. xd.png Congrats, it's very beautiful! I've also chosen Blusang for the one I'm getting from Seaglory. c:

My 2nd gen Tinsel from Tanoth has almost hatched. c:

EDIT: o_O http://dragcave.net/lineage/gEiid I bred this. 3rd gen Silver x Storm stairstep. Wasn't expecting that. o,o

Edited by FortyTwo

@Rhynn Collins, congrats!! (: thats very nice of your friend.

And ive bred another silver! :'D a messy evengen'd silverxmarrow (with a single water walker), Never had this much luck with metals in a long time.

What REALLY surprised me is how I caught her at all. My mouse kinda lagged forward as I was trying to click her, she was a hatchling, and come on. It's a Day Glory Drake. Those have been incredibly uncommon recently! Plus, nice lineage. She kinda variation-failed but a pretty lineage nonetheless.

Managed to hatch Logic's baby finally. Kept getting sick, so I wasn't able to hatch it until nine hours AFTER it went ER dry.gif

Caught another Cb Turpentine wub.gif

I was gifted a beautiful 2nd gen Gold as mate for one of my Ribbon Dancers. I'm soooo happy! biggrin.gif

Was gifted this beauty by my friend!

user posted image

Wow thats stunning!! If you ever need a home for any offspring **clears throat** biggrin.gif

My gold wyverns finally grew up. smile.gif