sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Both my cb nebulas turned alt! I needed a pair! smile.gif

Edited by majors

Just saw a short stairstep gold eggie on the AP. Wish I caught it xP congrats to the person who did

WOOOO! I just bred this beautiful double stairstep 7th-gen gold tinsel! And it's only my 2nd tinsel (the first was its mother, of course!)

EDIT: And, I just bred this little Heartseeker from 'Valentines Chocolates' - a heartseeker - and 'Valentines Flowers' - a rosebud! I've waited a full year to breed those two biggrin.gif Seems my breeding's lucky at the mo, my Valentine pair even produced 4 eggies tongue.gif

Edited by dracopenguin

A few valentine dragons didn't seem so nice, so I decided to release them (One was inbreed). I then went hunting.

I FOUND THESE GUYS on the AP.

SCORE!!

I honestly don't care if I'm locked now. This was worth it.

Edited by warriorjames

My CB blacks hatched finally smile.gif

Just caught my 3rd CB Gold :3

Grats! I'm thrilled to have even seen that one; first I've seen in a year maybe?

Caught about 4 incuhatchable AP eggs so far. This is what events are all about for me nowadays. I managed to use up all my incubates at Christmas, hopefully i can do the same now. xd.png

Although, I missed a CB Gold in the last drop too, as usual. I will catch one myself one day. ;-;

Edited by TheGrox

I was gifted two CB winter eggs and one has already hatched.

Just hit the 700 dragon mark.

Caught another CB Gold Wyvern for the Lotto.

Edit...another CB Wyvern and a CB Ice.

Edited by Dubious

Not only did I have someone gift me a 2nd Gen Sweetling from a Sweetling X Royal Blue and a 2nd Gen Rosebud from a Rosebud X Royal Blue (my favorite lineage for those two dragons) but I just snagged this lovely from the AP. My 2nd favorite Heartseeker lineage (first being Heartseeker X Gold). wub.gif

I'm having some good luck today~

Congratz everyone!! smile.gif

I finally caught a 2nd gen. 09 valentine smile.gif

Congratulations to everyone.

Grats, all! laugh.gif For myself: squeeee a trade went through and now I hope, hope, hope (she) likes her intended so they can produce beautiful dragons for gifting!!! xd.png

Oooh, lovely pairing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

OMG, I actually got one of my Tinsels to breed a Tinsel egg! I was so surprised it was a Tin and not another Mint that I actually had to check and make sure I bred the right dragon. xd.png

Love must truly be in the air!