sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I missed that CB Gold, will probably be forever elusive for me *lol*

Me too, that makes the 13th one I have missed in two weeks.

Congrats FortyTwo! smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

Me too, that makes the 13th one I have missed in two weeks.

Congrats FortyTwo! smile.gif

Thank you. ^.^

o_O Missed 13?

In other news: one of my Korea tinsels actually bred... a tinsel! xd.png

Out of sheer luck my dragons gendered correctly, and then grew up.

Purple thuwed

Awesome deep sea checker

And earlier I caught a 3rd gen gold egg from the AP

Best gold I've caught!

The gold I bred a while ago hatched

(although it will get frozen when it genders).

I also caught alow time pillow egg (which hatched) and a CB nocturne hatchling.

And the dragons I bred for my first legitimate planned lineage grew up, and they did NOT refuse. (but no egg though...)

Edited by TVTD

Wow so many shinny things out there! Congratz everyone!!

My silver grew up, I missed another silver xd.png and I traded for a tinsel lineage I didnt have yet. smile.gif

Two of my uninfluenced CB stripes gendered right. ^^

Now to pray that they dont refuse..

I cant express how lucky i think all the new CB metallic owners are, all my years of playing DC and i have never even seen a CB metal in the cave before. x_x i have absolutely no idea how some people managed to get so many.

Anyways, congrats to all!

o_O Missed 13?

Yes and 5 CB Silvers. But I am confident that the cycle of 'misses' will be broken......it just has too at some point. laugh.gif

Edited by Dubious

Omg.....I bred THREE second gen Silver eggs, two of which are PB wub.gif. I've been trying to get PB Silvers from two of my pairs for MONTHS and both decide to breed this time biggrin.gif.

Successfully bloodswapped my gold with minimal hassle \o/

Seriously, I'm trying to get an Alt Vine through mass breedings, but I can't get one to alt for the life of me.

On the other hand, I got an Alt Black for my seventh Black dragon total.

Guess that's what you call ironic haha. But to be honest, it was a miracle I even got the Alt Black. I only had one Male Black, and couldn't catch a CB, so I bred it with a Common to get a Female Black, and IIRC I repeatedly mated the Father with the Daughter.

Edited by HughMyron

o_O Did, like, everyone try for that gold earlier? I thought I was kind've slow at clicking it.

... caught another CB Silver. XD

o_O Did, like, everyone try for that gold earlier? I thought I was kind've slow at clicking it.

... caught another CB Silver. xd.png

in the jungle? yes I missed that one D:

Yep. happy.gif In the jungle. I thought I was gonna miss it; I think I got lucky.

there was only 4 people, I saw the word glow and I'm like sunstone. then I remembered they don't drop in jungle o.o

Received a cute Rosebud checker that I have mates lined up for! Thanks, natli! wink.gif

Ah, you guys are lucky you're even able to see CB Metals! The last time I've seen one was in the Volcano, about I guess 10 days ago? That's the whole reason I started going on more often after that - to catch more metals!

But ever since I haven't seen a single one! D: Maybe they think I'm very repulsive or something...x)

On topic - I caught a CB Thunder, my nebula hatched for my lineage project, caught a CB Nebula...