sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OMG, I actually got one of my Tinsels to breed a Tinsel egg!  I was so surprised it was a Tin and not another Mint that I actually had to check and make sure I bred the right dragon.  xd.png

Love must truly be in the air!

Mint. *.* I need to acquire that line...

Congrats everyone! I hope you've all got your Valentine dragons. :3

Edited by FortyTwo

After one of the worst days of my life,

I realized it was the V-Day Event and caught 2 Heartseekers, gifted 2 2nd Gen 09 Valentines, named all the dragons that were just sitting around on my scroll, and

REACHED 1,000 DRAGONS!! laugh.gif

This has been an awesome couple of weeks, got a black in the cave, was gifted some awesome CB eggs,a NG hatchling, Won some awesome eggs in lotto including a CB Winter, and now just now i got my 2nd Summon success! I am so excited cant wait tell the 14th to get the new Valentine eggs smile.gif

*SCREAM*

I caught a CB gold! *faint*

first time catching CB gold smile.gif I've caught a silver, but my CB gold female was a gift. Now I have caught my own c:

*SCREAM*

I caught a CB gold! *faint*

first time catching  CB gold smile.gif I've caught a silver, but my CB gold female was a gift. Now I have caught my own c:

Ditto! Only, I've caught one before but I especially needed to catch this one. biggrin.gif Also caught a CB Black right after. <3

*EDIT* I bred a 2nd gen Gold and a 3rd gen Silver. biggrin.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Congrats to everyone!

Man every time I'm egg locked it seems there is a sudden rush of CB Metals in the cave. I've been lucky enough to snag a CB Gold wish I could get some of that luck again so I could snag a CB Silver. xd.png

Caught this pretty. It's my first Valentine Dragon dragon, and I absolutely love the lineage.

Congrats. That is very pretty.

I bred another gold.

Egg locked with the most metallics i had ever had at once. @_@

(1 gold hatchy and 1 egg, 3 silver hatchies and 4 eggs)

And was gifted this beauty by a very nice user. ^^

Caught my second 2gen heartseeker a few hours after that too(heartseekerxsunsong).

Now i just need to wait till the next silver egg hatch so i can breed the rest..