sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally caught that last CB Tan Ridgewing I needed.

Also, for the first time ever since I started playing I saw a Gold in the Cave. Missed it obviously because I did a double take and was clicking everywhere but the egg itself, but still I finally saw one with my own eyes xd.png

Two golds, a silver and a dorsal grew up.

Oh my! A random AP black eggie turned out as a curled alt black! I'm also 2 dragons away from getting my silver trophy, just in time for some Valentines madness!

My green and blue dinos hatched biggrin.gif

*cries* Oh my god, I love that Thuwed pairing. ;u; Congrats!

~

I'm all ready to breed for Valentine's Day, yaaay. biggrin.gif

Thank you me to! I have a Magi and Gold Wyvern addiction so when I saw, I had to have wub.gif Now if I can just get my hands on the Magi x Alt Black thuwed lineage I would be happy smile.gifsmile.gif

Another set of stripes grew up.

Edit: A wonderful person just gifted me this Thuwed!! Thank you so much wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JooWC

Edit: Best night ever!!! Just snagged a CB Gold while hunting for 09 valentines! YAY!!! wub.gif Thank You TJ and DC gods!

Edited by majors

My mom caught a lovely 2nd gen sweetling and the name I wanted for my thuwed wasnt taken biggrin.gif

I just caught my very first CB Black. ^-^

Congrats smile.gif

Two winters, a white and a gold grew up. Caught 3 ER eggs on the AP which are now hatchlings.

Got a 2nd gen PB white stripe eggie from AP wub.gif love when holidays get in AP, abandon all the good eggies for all the past holidays :'D or for whatever reason...

Imma happy camper.

;o and just snagged a CB seasonal

w00t

Edited by EmoDuck598

Got the WaterWalker pic in my siggy to work, Picked up 3 Valentine Dragons (thise one having an especially pretty lineage), and. most importantly, My Silver Tinsel gendered correctly. Im just so happy because I owe someone the offspring for influencing it, and I was SOOOO worried it would Female anyway and the person would be mad at me smile.gif

Got the first Sweetling I was owed! I'm so happy! xd.png

EDIT: And got the second that I needed to build a mate for my Stripe! wub.gif

Edited by Dimar