sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

xd.png PointOfOrigin.

/shifty eyes at metallics. I said to myself "Oh, I'll just throw spring in there for the fun of it, they'll never produce anything shiny anyway".

How wrong was I.

Holy cow! First my Tinsel gave me a Tin instead of another Mint, then my niece's Tinsel decided not to be Minty, too!

She doesn't really do forums, but she was so excited that I'm posting in honor of her enthusiasm. xd.png

xd.png PointOfOrigin.

/shifty eyes at metallics. I said to myself "Oh, I'll just throw spring in there for the fun of it, they'll never produce anything shiny anyway".

How wrong was I.

Oooh, nice one Forty~ That's pretty! Never thought of that combo, but I definitely like it. biggrin.gif

xd.png PointOfOrigin.

How wrong was I.

That's... Really, really pretty. I think that at this point you have one of the best scrolls on site.

Thanks, Storm. I have some pretty weird choices of pairings. ^.^;;

What is happening. o_O 2nd gen Silver from... Electric?

It's happening all over the place. I finally managed to get a 3rd gen Silver from my Silver/Red pairing and a 4th gen from my Gold/Stripe. And metallic/holiday is crazy hot right now. I bred six of those for holiday lineages I'm making. It was crazy...but in a Yay sort of way. xd.png

I shudder to think what the ratio adjustment for all of these metals and Tins will be like.

It's happening all over the place. I finally managed to get a 3rd gen Silver from my Silver/Red pairing and a 4th gen from my Gold/Stripe. And metallic/holiday is crazy hot right now. I bred six of those for holiday lineages I'm making. It was crazy...but in a Yay sort of way. xd.png

I shudder to think what the ratio adjustment for all of these metals and Tins will be like.

Yeah, it definitely says something if you can get a tinsel from mint... twice. laugh.gif

Congrats! ^.^

Wow congratz everyone on all the shinny things!! Such lovely lineages!

Hopefully my gold will be nice to me this week instead of giving me magi number 200 and give me a gold. (fingers crossed)

And... I caught a CB gold last night!!! which I gave to my mom because she only had one. Now we both finally have a pair! My reaction was the same as your 42^^ blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Had zero luck with breeding today. I was hoping my Gold and Royal Blue pair would produce an egg but alas no egg.

However, my Val '09, Sweetling, and Rosebud eggs hatched! biggrin.gif

Woot! I got a Dusk Heartseeker that nicely matches my other 'seeker- yay for checkers!

Are the blacks coming back to be more common? I just caught 3 CB blacks in the last three hour drops (and missing one). blink.gif

Caught a CB vine female hatchie in the AP and two of my valentines hatched. biggrin.gif

Full lock with 21 over all and all 7 eggs. Gold army has hit 284 and I could not be happier, so close to 300.

My sunsong hatched and I got a lovely even gen white with a blue rosebud ancestor. biggrin.gif