sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OMG, I was just gifted a 4th gen stairstep Silver x Ice Tinsel egg descended from Prize (= one of the 2012 Tinsels) by the wonderful WinstonGA! wub.gif That's my first 2012 Tinsel so far, I am sooo happy! laugh.gif

My first lineage project is complete, and came out prettier then I imagined it would (thanks to all those who helped!), and I bred my first Tinsel!

My eggs aren't sick anymore. I forgot about the prize eggs and that people would be madly refreshing in the hatcheries to find them, so my babies got sick. All better now though. xd.png

Traded a CB GW and got three nice Tinsels for it, and traded a Bronze Tinsel for a cool Gold Tinsel smile.gif

Caught a CB gold. c:

Oh, that was you? Clicked on that egg, too. wink.gif Congrats. I'm still waiting for my first cb gold. Maybe next time. (I say that for over four years now biggrin.gif )

Caught a cb golden wyvern egg! smile.gif

Finally decided to name & rename my dragons with a suffix. P:< *rubs hands together*

If I'm still alive by the time I'm done, I might sort my scroll too. >XD

Finally decided to name & rename my dragons with a suffix. P:< *rubs hands together*

If I'm still alive by the time I'm done, I might sort my scroll too. >XD

I know how you feel.

In other news I bred a lovely fourth gen gold

I intended to start this project since February of 2012. I've only just gotten my first 3rd gen Red Dorsal from the 3 pairs I have rolleyes.gif

Better late then never? wink.gif

A lumina and a golden wyvern hatched, bred a second gen winter with a gold parent that will hopefully gender and produce eggs with a winter from gold that just grew up and I also bred a second gen gold. http://dragcave.net/lineage/GmZ47