sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A red egg hatched and I've been gifted an even gen silver with an alt sweetling grandparent! Happy happy happy!!!! biggrin.gif

Noticed it was around close to 10:00 AM, went to the Alpine biome. Saw a Gold Wyvern at 10:00 AM, but since the area was so clogged my browser lagged. A LOT. Eventually I got sick of waiting and figured that someone else already took it, what with them being so rare...

I switched between a few biomes, found an egg that was "really hot", went back to the alpine and saw a Lumina, which I decided to pick out to breed with my other one, only to be told that I was overburdened. I went back to find out why, and guess what...

Woke up this morning with 3 or 4 PMs regarding gifts/trades. They're all dragons that I am in need of, so I am very happy!

(And of course, that means I'm backed up about a day. laugh.gif )

My black grew up, my balloon gendered, two ices hatched and I was gifted some beautiful eggs for my lineage. happy.gif

Hmm, trading went unexpectedly well for me wub.gif *hugs new eggies and hatchies*

My uninfluenced Pink hatchlings gendered male and female. xd.png Pinks on my scroll ALWAYS gender female unless I Influence them, so this is a very welcome exception.

Opens up several tabs to begin breeding silvers

hits breed for it's regular mate.

goes to next tab to prepare to breed the next silver

goes back to tab with cb silver expecting nothing once again

sees egg

sees that egg is silver

does a long blink

starts screaming and dancing

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0iXLE first silver from this pair 2nd egg 9 months 4 mates

nice lineage, as well smile.gif

Thanks Maggie biggrin.gif

My uninfluenced Pink hatchlings gendered male and female.   Pinks on my scroll ALWAYS gender female unless I Influence them, so this is a very welcome exception.

That's great! It's so true, I have only 2 male pinks so far xd.png the other 6 (?) are females. I hope my pink egg will give me another male dragon. tongue.gif

And congrats on the tree, Phioxse biggrin.gif I'm glad to hear that trees are still being released smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Just caught this lovely Tinselkin from the AP <3

Not sure if I can call it that, though... From what I understand 'Tinselkin' is another word for 'Tinselfail', and this is a perfectly good Tinsel. I might be wrong about the terminology though.

Kin/fail are the non-tinsel eggs that are produced. What you have there is a nice tinsel. smile.gif

Just caught this lovely Tinselkin from the AP <3

Not sure if I can call it that, though... From what I understand 'Tinselkin' is another word for 'Tinselfail', and this is a perfectly good Tinsel. I might be wrong about the terminology though.

Congrats on the catch. smile.gif The terminology is just "Tinsel" for the one you caught. This is an example of a Tinsel"kin/fail"

For me, one of my newest Bronze Tinsels loved his Silver metallic mate. I was worried about them refusing since it's a rare x rare pairing and I only have the one CB female Silver.

*EDIT* ninja.gif 'd by Siliskor. lol

Edited by sheppardkid

My uninfluenced Pink hatchlings gendered male and female. xd.png Pinks on my scroll ALWAYS gender female unless I Influence them, so this is a very welcome exception.

^ This is so true for me.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gc73Z I'm just so happy right now, a CB Stripe has been a big wish of mine for months now.

I finally got my Magikarp Badge! biggrin.gif

The winning Splash was from my favorite Shallow Water too. smile.gif

I remember when I got mine to me forever! lol

Congratz! smile.gif

My lindwurms grew up smile.gif