sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats to the prize winners! Can't wait to see what the new dragons look like.

I've had a surprisingly easy time catching pinks in the cave over the last couple days. And I traded for a nebula with a gorgeous lineage, too (if Wamblinga is reading this, thanks for that!)

Grats to everyone on their prizes!!!

The metal eggs look interesting.

Can't wait to see what develops lol

Congratulations to all prize winners! The eggs must be colored in order of the first, second, and third places, right? I've seen a gold prize egg as well as a silver one so far:)

Well, it's too bad I don't have anything good enough to offer on their children. Maybe I'll try later for longer generations smile.gif

To be on topic, I caught another CB Nebula (woot!), which seems mediocre next to the Holiday prizes xd.png

Edited by jennyshin24

Congratulations to all prize winners! The eggs must be colored in order of the first, second, and third places, right? I've seen a gold prize egg as well as a silver one so far:)

Well, it's too bad I don't have anything good enough to offer on their children. Maybe I'll try later for longer generations smile.gif

To be on topic, I caught another CB Nebula (woot!), which seems mediocre next to the Holiday prizes xd.png

Certainly not, Nebulas are gorgeous. Congratulations!

Certainly not, Nebulas are gorgeous. Congratulations!

Aw, thanks:) Cheered me up a little xd.png

(Again, to be on topic) My first alt black is steadily growing up c:

Yay!! I didn't think the owner of this pretty silver egg would accept my offer, but I just looked and they did! biggrin.gif

Dear gods of DragCave, 42! How much of your soul did you trade for all of those? /shot

Love the pairing, BTW. Congrats! biggrin.gif

I don't know, but it works. xd.png Thanks, yeah - the pairing wasn't on my top-priority list, but it's beautiful nonetheless. happy.gif

Congrats to all the ones who received their prizes!

Congratulations to all prize winners!

I rescued a low-time magi from the AP and when it hatched I bred a 2nd gen Pink.

Congratz to all the raffle winners!

May the new prize dragons' offspring be plentiful! biggrin.gif

Ahhh ~ Bred another 2nd gen Silver from Nebula and a 2nd gen Gold from Sunsong. wub.gif

Will try my other Metals once I unlock, but I'm really hoping to get a Gold from Turpentine. *crosses fingers*

Edit: Booo, 4 Turp eggs, no shinies. I did grab a CB Black hatchie in the AP though. blink.gif That's the second one in a week!

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

The last (for now!) in my Daydream lineage hatched, and I bred another Geode for another lineage. biggrin.gif

Got my long awaited 3rd gen tinsel! wub.gif Iz happy!

I just managed to breed my first 2nd gen Red Stripe. <3 I had a different name set aside, but, looking at its parents names, I think it will be based on its own code, instead! xd.png

Full Of Woe

(Obviously, the name is on a name holder until the egg hatches! wink.gif )

Caught a CB Silver in the Alpine. wub.gif

Ahh, that's where that one ended up. xd.png Congrats!

I managed to snag two CB Winters after I missed the aforementioned Silver~

Yay I just bred my firs Gold eggie! It doesn't have a pretty lineage - but still I'm proud of my golds smile.gif