sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My little gold gendered right! I was so worried about him; he took longer than the rest of his hatchmates. He's so cute! wub.gif

I coaxed a couple messy metals out of my mostly unresponsive metallics for freezing purposes (watch me let them grow up anyway, since freezing is still very strange to me) & the 2nd gen silver x alt sweetling I bred & decided to keep just hatched & was named.

I just successfully bred 5 Trios one after the other. I've never bred more than 2 at the same time. This one was by accident, but I luckily chose the right mate than I planned for ages ago and forgot about.

/Happily shocked

If you are behind this TJ with tweaks and changes with your godly powers, omg thank you so much o.o

Got a red dorsal for the first time. It's inbred, but this time it's not my fault. biggrin.gif Happily egg locked now, with that and a few rare eggs.

Edited by dirtytabs

My Prize baby finally came. With the code I wanted as well <3 <3 <3

**don't PM please. List is full wink.gif

If you guys want to see him, his code is : Logic. Just look up the code. He's unfogged wink.gif

Edited by Qualeo

Grats! On the other hand, my GoN finally grew up wub.gif

oh men.. gratz all of us!!! This waiting finally over!

Edited by Konsul

Grats, great code,

and love that you put a link that goes to the egg so you you don't need to worry about your other eggs getting view bombed.

Can't wait to see them grown up.

If you guys want to see him, his code is : Logic. Just look up the code. He's unfogged wink.gif

Beautiful egg! ... and thanks for letting us see him/her biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Congrats! I'm so glad that the wait is finally over. Now we can find out the names and see what they look like! So far, I'm liking the looks of these eggs a bit more than I do the Tinsels'.

Congrats to the Prize winners! Can't wait to see what they look like when they become adults.

As for me, unfortunately my dragons gave me no eggs towards my Lurker lineages, but I was able to get eggs for other lineages...including a Royal Blue biggrin.gif Also, the Silvers I bred this week have all gendered the way they were supposed to, lol.

edit: Woot, only 100 more posts to go until 2,000 :-P

Edited by CDM

Oooh, shiny! Congrats! biggrin.gif

I've seen the silver and bronze prize so far~~

Lets see, well, I bred a 3G Black stair w/ Magmas! Accidentally auto-abandoned a 2G PB Magma, ahah~ xd.png

And...This: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EVhjf