sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My first Gold loves his Black mate. xd.png So glad they didn't refuse, I would have been heartbroken.

A golden wyvern grew up. Bred two more of my metals and got a second gen silver.

Was gifted a darling golden wyvern by a lovely friend and just squeezed one metallic out of my... metallics. x3

Edit: Squee, just bred a 2G ice from winter :D

Edit 2: omg, I was gifted a winter mate for it ;u;

Edited by Varekis

Nabbed a CB gold wyvern -- so geeked! My first really great catch (as opposed to gift).

4 Magis grew up and I caught a tan ridgewing. smile.gif

My tinsel from Prize gendered appropriately, my 2nd gen silver x alt sweetling also gendered correctly, froze a messy silver I bred just for that purpose (why do I feel like a bad keeper???) & several other dragons all grew up.

250 Golds! Which marks reaching my temporary goal.

Can't be more pleased with things and as I get ready to make my way to 300 and onwards I want to both congratulate everyone else and thank all those who have ever gifted me with a Gold, there a 4 of you and I remain ever grateful to each of you.

Caught a CB Sun eggie... Which by my calculations, should come out Sunset. Just what I need as mate for my tinsel!

A silver grew up and I caught a tsunami.

I bit a tinsel and it successfully turned.

That never gets old.

I look forward to when I can do it with the new prizes.

SOMEDAY. cool.gif SOMEDAY THEY'LL BE COMMON ENOUGH.

@Walker laugh.gif That's funny!

WOOT for getting on a list for a Gen3 from a new prize dragon!

Edit: AND my tinsel egg started cracking! I've had a great day. cool.gif

Edited by Dimar

Today was definitely one of the better hunting days ive had in awhile..xd.png

Caught my first CB tan ridgewing today, as well as my first CB blusang. And a CB winter for a lineage project (or trade.. depends).

Also traded for a CB nebula, i needed one as a mate.. for the 2gen prize im getting.

Bred two of my PB gen 2 golden wyverns and actually got an egg- on the first try!!!! wub.gif

Bred a silver tinsel, got loads of turpentine hatchies for my lineage project by doing arts, got a silver this week- yay! My tan ridgewing grew up- and to top it off, I have been hatchling locked all week!! I am just rolling in lck lately. ^o^

I got my first metallic! And it's a caveborn silver blink.gif The page wouldn't load for like, at least 30 seconds (probably a minute, it felt like more than that), and I thought I probably hadn't gotten it but it'd never taken quite that long so maybe that's a good sign and it was~~ biggrin.gif

*is super excited*

I've caught around 10 incuhatchable CB eggs in the AP the past few days and I got on a list for a 3rd Gen Prize dragon. biggrin.gif

Two eggs hatched and I got another Earth dragon to make Geodes and a CB Moonstone from the AP. biggrin.gif