sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A CB nebula gendered male and green biggrin.gif

My silver tinsel from Prize gendered as influenced, the red from my stairstep lineage also gendered the right way, and on top of that I caught a CB black biggrin.gif

I bred 6 silvers, threw 3 of those to the ap. I still have a dozen or so silvers to breed whenever I unlock or trade the silvers I kept.

Missed a CB Gold only to catch a CB Silver. lol

Missed a CB gold to miss a CB silver only to catch a CB GW.

xd.png

xd.png

Missed both a CB gold and CB Silver, only to catch a winter. Goodness, that was a fun drop >.>

xd.png

I missed all of those dry.gif Congratz tho smile.gif

Caught a CB tri horn tho smile.gif

I'm on the list of top ten posters for the day! (At least for the time being.) And I didn't even use the Forum Games section this time. xd.png

I'm about to level up, too. I love leveling!

Edit: I did it, yeah!

Edited by Dimar

I had a successful bite! Oh you say that isn't special? Well for me it was as I wanted to transform a very specific egg. :] And I would have been very sorry if it had died. wink.gif

Vampy the Vamp

Both of my golds gendered right even though I forgot to influence them~! They know their destiny

And I also caught 2 hatchies and the prettiest black egg on the AP a minute ago. biggrin.gif

Beautiful! wub.gif Love it.

My bronze tinsel grew up smile.gif

Thank you. <3 Someday I'll actually get around to making this massive holly even-gen lineage I want to do. xd.png

Okay, it's listing time!

Bred my first Magma from my Red/Magma spiral pairing, was gifted a Thunder, caught a CB Royal Blue, hatched two more Silvers (my total is now thirteen - my favorite number), finished my scroll project involving Black dragons and the lyrics to Poets of the Fall's song Carnival of Rust, bred a Silver and Gold tinsel who will be mates for each other (hopefully), bred a Thunder from a Thunder/Shadow Walker/Shadow Walker/Black mirror, and caught a low-time Electric egg that has now hatched. PHEW. And now I'm happily locked with all of my eggs and patiently waiting for either Incubatess or regular hatchings.

Finally reached my primary scroll goal, after having played actively since December 2008! With my Guardian of Nature growing up, I now finally have once of each available creature on DC. Including old pink and frill. Of course excluding the new prize dragons; those don't count until they start producing, hehe.

Now I just have to get an adult of each gender, hatchling of each gender and an ungendered hatchling wherever possible. And then just a CB dragon of each breed wherever possible. Those actually seem possible now that I've reached one of my goals.

It's probably a bit late, but my Stripes finally gave me an egg! This is the first time they'd bred successfully.