sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*Shines!*

This is the second egg these two have ever produced. Then this lineage is coming along nicely. I bred a kind of messy Silver, my third gen EG Ice hatched, I was gifted this, which will make a good mate to her, and I'm going to see what I can do about my stripes lineage project.

All in all? Good day. Might even trade the GW egg.

Edit: Just caught this.

Edited by bbishappy93

Bred an AP'd a bronze tinsel from my AP friendly pair of tinsels. :3 So glad to finally add to their offspring tally. xP

Bred this little beauty earlier. <3 She'd better like one of the two potential mates I have for her!

And I just bred THIS, which my double-rainbow project has been waiting for for aaaaaaaaages! Fingers crossed she likes her patient Black mate and gives me an egg like this.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I traded for a Second Generation Gold. My life is fulfilled. ;-;

Thank you so much to the person who traded it to me! ♥♥

And I was gifted a 2nd gen gold from Magi <3

Wow Congratz 42! I have been seeking that combo for months, your so lucky smile.gif

A Pair of Gold Wyverns grew up and I just hatched this beauty http://dragcave.net/lineage/hTNLv

after many months of working on this, finally bred a mate for my Abby EG Tinsel http://dragcave.net/lineage/XE27P

his name is Dread Pirates Robert and not only did his parents produce on the first go around, but he went the correct color wub.gif, him and Abby liked eachother and produced a beautiful TF.

a long awaited mate as i've been trying since June happy.gif

biggrin.gif My dragons wub.gif me! Bred a 2nd gen Gold x BBW and two 3rd Gen SS : Silver x BBW and Silver x Stone. And I bred a bunch of other golds/silvers as well. AP folks should be happy! tongue.gif

I just caught a CB Vine egg in the AP. tongue.gif And earlier I bred a 2nd gen Silver egg with a retired Pink parent~