sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My grey/silver tinsel dragon hatched, and I bred another terrae for a lineage. biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Silver in the Alpine. wub.gif

I search the caves always during the hourly drop and never see one and then every time I'm egg locked one appears and someone gets it. xd.png

Congrats! smile.gif

I search the caves always during the hourly drop and never see one and then every time I'm egg locked one appears and someone gets it. xd.png

Congrats! smile.gif

I know the feeling smile.gif

Congratz everyone!

I bred a 2nd Gen. Ice smile.gif

Snagged a spot on one of the Thuwed lists and caught a CB Tan Ridgewing. c:

On the Thuwed list(finally xd.png), and I snagged a pretty Gold Tinsel AND regular Gold from the AP wub.gif.

Got on the Thuwed list for the second time, so if the egg is the right breed I'll be able to do 3rd-gen pure Thuweds. Or I might be able to trade it for a low-gen new prize egg or maybe even babies from spriter alts. Decisions~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Congrats, all! For me: a trade was accepted (squeeee thank you!!!), and I got my 2nd gen Thuwed! Was on the list since May 2012...so, long awaited and in the correct season that I was hoping against all hope to receive. wub.gif

I don't normally hunt the AP but had heard rumors of tinsels being spotted, and I managed to get this beautiful egg. smile.gif (my first silver tinsel^^)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mriJu

Hopefully it wasn't an accidental loss.(owner of parents has no name listed). unsure.gif

Finger twitched on a random egg in the Alpine, but it turned out to be a Gold Wyvern, lol. Couple of my lineage eggs should be hatching in a couple hours, and I bred a 2nd gen PB Black, plus a two eggs towards other lineages.

edit: Just caught a CB Ice. Needed one for my Ice x Blusang lineage, so I'm pretty happy biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

I've gotten on 5 2013 prize lists. :3 2 of them are first places~ So happy. wub.gif

Only 5? Disappointing, Forty. tongue.gif

Though, I'm still only on one list sad.gif. I suppose it's better than none...

Edited by TheGrox

I've gotten on 5 2013 prize lists. :3 2 of them are first places~ So happy. wub.gif

Wow Congratz thats so awesome! Still working on getting on one..

Bred this egg to complete an IOU finally, super stubborn dragon this one. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BkfJj

Congrats everyone!

I'm not on any prize lists, but that isn't surprising. It took me...a long time to get any Tinsels, and the ones I do have aren't anything you'd write home about, like these guys will be any different. xd.png

Bred two silvers in the last two weeks, where before I haven't bred any in I can't remember how long. They are eggs from lineages I've been wanting to make dead, and not from my pretty low gen/CB silvers; but can't complain! biggrin.gif

Congratulations to me for filling my 200 PM inbox capacity in a day. tongue.gif

Got 3 vine hatchlings in an FFA. Also got a bronze egg and a silver tinsel egg in two other FFAs.

Got my first two silvers! And a CB Blusang Lindwurm, I have so many blusangs, but this is my first CB aeasfdfsdsfadf