sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded my lucky pairing of CB Gold's Charlestown and Golden Orb who produced their eleventh 2nd gen purebred Gold Egg for another 2nd purebred Gold of different bloodlines. My neglected hatchie grew up to be a female so now I have a male and female on scroll. Yay!

I've been on Dragon Cave since Jun 15, 2010, and today I got my first 2 Gold Dragons due to a random act of kindness from someone totally awesome! I also got my first Magma today!

I am so overjoyed I can barely contain myself. It even makes being at work on the weekend in the snow nice.....LOL!

YAY!! I just needed to gush on the forum (which I became a member of yesterday!). I love you guys and gals!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Feel the love!!!

My Gold wyverns gendered right and I bred two 2nd Gen Blacks! smile.gifsmile.gif

Just got my first Silver Tinsel from the AP. It's inbred and has a messy lineage, but I don't care <3

Edit: Just noticed it is a Dorkface/Thuwed. xd.png

Edited by Slytherin7

*completely incredulous*

I.. I summoned!

It must have been, like, my 70th try? Not joking. I've been trying, in vain, for three years. But it finally happened!

*off to stare at GoN egg*

Bred three golds O.O What is happening.

Why couldn't my CB gold have done that? ._.

In four years of playing this game, I'd never caught any CB metals, and I just got my second CB silver in under a week. o.o <3

*completely incredulous*

I.. I summoned!

It must have been, like, my 70th try? Not joking. I've been trying, in vain, for three years. But it finally happened!

*off to stare at GoN egg*

OMG congrats, Kirjava-Kitsune!!!!!!!!! That's awesomeness :-D Congrats to everyone else too!

OMG. It happened for the first time. Finally.

Edit: I've been having a lot of luck tonight. First tinsel laid in ages, 2nd gen PB Golden Wyvern laid, 2nd gen PB Black dragon laid, and 2nd gen PB Stripe laid. blink.gifninja.gifblink.gif

Edit2: Now, a 2nd gen PB Red dorsal whose parents are both Red. I wish I had Metals to test my luck on right now wink.gif

Edit3: Success with breeding a Trio as well.

Edit4: Bred this (I only wish the owner of the other grandparents signed back into the cave and renamed their dragons.)

Edited by DeathCry

I've had the most amazing week. I was gifted my first EG metal, two CB Blacks after my only pair refused, and today, my first 2nd gen metal. If the metals are booming this much, maybe I'll even see one in the cave. Exciting.

Plus my 4th gen PB Golden Wyverns produced an egg!

Not only have people the last few days, out of the blue, offered to help with my breeding project - and refused to accept anything in return - but today I was also gifted three CB Tan Ridgewings (thank you, again!). I'm just amazed at the generosity floating around this forum.

Also got shiny eggs out of my Tinsels for the first time in months, with a little luck I might be able to get a full set of frozen hatchlings before they stop breeding again.

I was able to get a full frozen family out of my golds!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Attempting to breed an unrelated mate for this White will be a daunting and difficult task.

This egg is DEFINITELY a good start though!