sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Pillow gendered properly as influenced so now I have my 8 pairs of CBs pillows (set that as my goal for all my dragons... gonna be slooow progress)! ^^

I have 43 zombie attempts available so far. biggrin.gif Need to try to keep my "Most Zombies" record biggrin.gif

I also have 12 super hatchlings that just don't want to be zombies laugh.gifhttp://dragcave.net/user/rebelgoddess19

Holy cow, stubborn critters! I don't think I have ever seen such stats, apart from GoN.

Grats, all! For myself...kind of torn, but also pleased: she alted! I did breed this one to hopefully turn into a Zombie...but now that she's alted, I'm having second thoughts... unsure.gif

I finally hit page 5 on my scroll...

Which means...

2,000 dragons!! Woot! biggrin.gif

I caught a CB tan ridgewing, or whatever you call them. I don't even know why I decided to get the egg, I haven't hunted in a while and I forgot what a ridgewing egg looked like. Keeping this one for sure.

After many refusals I finally finished my "golden horizon lineage". (Finished is the wrong word I think, giving up on ever reaching 6th gen is more fitting in this case dry.gif )

I have never had such a hard time with a lineage project - and never that much support.

Thank you so very much to all who have helped me with gifting eggs!!!

After many refusals I finally finished my "golden horizon lineage". (Finished is the wrong word I think, giving up on ever reaching 6th gen is more fitting in this case  dry.gif )

I have never had such a hard time with a lineage project - and never that much support.

Thank you so very much to all who have helped me with gifting eggs!!!

That is absolutely gorgeous! ohmy.gif I don't know how far you are from 6th gen, but I'd be more than willing to try my two CB Gold females with Tsunamis for you, if you like.

ETA: I just caught a CB Magma and a CB GW in fairly quick succession. Apparently I shall hoard ALL the CB uncommons - currently I have 3 GWs, 2 Ices, 2 Stripes, 2 Autumns, 1 Black and 1 Magma, all of which are CB, growing on my scroll. blink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I finally reached my GOLD trophy!!

Just in time for Halloween!