sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My very first hatchie for my new lineage just hatched wub.gif It has finally started, lol. The next one should hatch tomorrow, and although I didn't get an egg from one pair, I can start breeding the others in the next couple of days. Crossing fingers I get some eggs, lol.

*insert evil laughter here* now my WHOLE family is playing DC ^___^ I caught a cb blusang and my lumina-army has grown to 90 adults in total <3

That was an awesome hour drop in the Forest just now: the first three eggs that appeared were all CB Autums! xd.png I clicked on two of them (the utmost left one and the utmost right one). I won one but got the 'overburdened' message for the other. sad.gif Would've been awesome if I had had more scroll space! But oh well, I can definitely live with having this one egg, too. happy.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Grabbed a Stripe and a Yellow Dino in the last drop, been a great week for me especially considering the extremely limited time I have for biome hopping.

Congrats everyone!

Reached 179 Golds yesterday evening, so very close to 200!

Oh my, 179 Golds and I don't even have one xd.pngxd.png

Caught a nice even-gen Crimson pygmy in the AP. It was ER which is the only reason why I picked it up. It sure is taking its own sweet time to hatch dry.gif

Me: *biome hopping*

*looks at Alpine* "This egg shimmers like gold"

Me: OMG A GW *stares*

*slightly delayed click*

biggrin.gif

Congrats! I've never even seen a GW in the cave!

Lineage finished. ^^

Eggs were slightly more forthcoming for this lot than my other purple x tan ridge lineage (they really don't like throwing me ridges, let alone tan ones >_>") so I consider this one a quickie. ;3

^ That's pretty!

I caught an incuhatchable CB flamingo on the AP, and a CB moonstone with 5d6h left, which I just incubated. smile.gif Pretty lucky!

Reached 180 Gold metallics smile.gif Coming along nicely now, seems feasible to have 200 by new years.

Caught yet another Thunder and Stripe. Hoping I'll get done with my new project soon - Autumns to Crossfade's So Far Away.

All in all, good day.

I just caught a CB white, which I greatly needed for a personal PB white project I have and the fact that I'm hoarding the pretty little healing dragons~

*is happy* biggrin.gif

My Silvers grew up, and although the two that are meant to be a pair didn't produce an egg, they didn't refuse either happy.gif Also, the first two eggs for the start of my lineage have hatched now!

edit: Woot! Level 9 laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

i recently got a 2nd stripe dragon to go with the 1 ive had for years now

and they made an egg! biggrin.gif...although its a blue stripe from black and white stripe parents...but still i can finaly get some stripes lol

Was in the mood for some water hatchies so I picked up an egg from the coast - picked up a blusang along with it, yay. ^^

Nabbed a couple CB Autumns, a CB Blusang, and a Crimson Flare Pygmy with a cute code. One of my CB Magmas gave me his first offspring, too. :3 Now if only I could catch/breed something for my Halloween giftee. Hopefully I haven't spent all my luck!