sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

@defrog We have found that there are 34 Halloween event items, and 33 Trick or Treat items.

I'm currently locked o.o

I would like to have been filled up on Halloween eggs, but I have managed to get my first Pumpkin and got a few Shadow Walkers x Common-partner offspring

I didn't post earlier simply because I'm crazy but I received a pair of shadow walkers from an absolutely amazing person *continues wiping off the drool* =D

Managed to catch a marrow on my laggy ol' laptop biggrin.gif Super super super happy - couldn't believe it when I saw the code.

2G x Red as well smile.gif

I didn't post earlier simply because I'm crazy but I received a pair of shadow walkers from an absolutely amazing person *continues wiping off the drool* =D

I got curious and had a look at your scroll - omg, gorgeous. ;_; Congrats!

Some of my Hallo eggs will hatch today. :3

I have 1300 dragons on my scroll smile.gif (Unlucky number times 100 xd.png)

A combination of growing eggs, hatchlings, frozens, and adults, but they're all there poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edit: After feeling curious, myself: congrats dragonico!!! ninja.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

Woot! Two more eggs bred for my lineage AND they were the right breed!! *happy dances* Two more eggs to go, but it will probably have to wait until after Halloween so that all of my egg slots are open for the NEW dragon biggrin.gif

Would've been a "stupid things you've done on DC" post, if not for the lovely Amazon_Warrior - I was so sad after losing my Marrow/Gold checker egg to autoabandon when I miscounted the eggs I had, but she got it in a trade and generously gave it back to me. :D

My first marrow and two shadow walkers hatched. :3 Successfully bred another SW for a future lineage and bred/AP dumped the rest of my SW offspring. Like 90% of my Hallo eggs were auto-AP'd this year and all of the ones on viewable scrolls have no named dragons. >_>"

Tried catching a marrow with my spare slots but wound up with a pumpkin instead. Gonna keep the fellow since I don't even have a male pumpkin yet. Kinda wished all the dragons in the lineage were named though. >< Will try for marrows later when other eggs hatch. :3

Edited by Varekis

Seeing THIS lovely long line of naked Black Marrow(wub.gif) hatchlings when I logged in after work just made my day. They remind me of super ugly baby birds. laugh.gif

After a whole year of impatient waiting, I finally can breed this wub.gifwub.gif I'm a bit sad they only produced one egg though; would have loved some to go to the AP to spread the pretteh around D:

Congrats to the lucky grabber of the Valentine X Gold gold egg I dropped (Full sibling to this). I was hoping they'd behave and give me an egg for the holiday, I'm glad they did.

Edit: Reads above post. Y HALO THAR!

Edited by Amut un Rama

Added 6 shadow walker and 4 black marrow hatchlings to my scroll today though trading.

I dunno if this counts, but I've done so well for breeding and trading this year that now I'm having immense fun setting up gift breedings for my remaining Halloweens - it's much more satisfying than just throwing things at random to the AP. Yay for sharing the pretties! biggrin.gif

ETA: Oooo, my first Marrow hatchie has gendered! *excited*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@ KingZanto and Duysterwald:  Heh, that's awesome that I know where both of the siblings are!  Also super awesome of Anzu's owner to toss all three!

I thought about trading mine off for about ten seconds, but I seriously doubt I'll ever catch another 2G from a Tinsel.  To me, the Marrow is rarer than an actual Tinsel because they can only be bred one week a year.  Nope, this little baby will be on mah scroll forever.  C:

I agree, that was wicked awesome and generous of Anzu's owner! Thank you very much to the owner, whoever you are (yes, I don't know who owns him... unsure.gif )! happy.gif

Also, you're right about it actually being rarer. Like you, I also think that this is a once-in-a-lifetime AP catch (this is actually the first valuable thing that I ever caught off the AP), so I have ultimately decided to keep the little one, too. happy.gif It has been incubated and been influenced to be male, just like his father. tongue.gif Fingers crossed the little one will not be an influence-fail. wink.gif Now to think of a great name for him....! happy.gif And once he's grown up and allowed to breed, I guess I'll mate him to my 2nd gen PB Silver female, since I don't know what else I could otherwise mate him with (I don't have other 2nd gen Tinselkins on my scroll). Hopefully I'll be able to breed a 2nd gen PB Gold in the future, then that one will be his new mate (as I think that's more worthy of him). wink.gif

Anyway, enough talking - have fun with the trick & treating, everyone (as I see it has started again)! biggrin.gif

After a whole year of impatient waiting, I finally can breed this wub.gifwub.gif I'm a bit sad they only produced one egg though; would have loved some to go to the AP to spread the pretteh around D:

I almost exploded from how awesome that it, congrats!!

-

My first halloweens have hatched so I have more slots to breed more stuff. ^^

Major congrats all round!

This is SUCH a cheery thread, lol.

My babies have been breeding nicely and I'm a step closer on next year's Halloween breeding plans, so I'm a happy camper myself!

My halloweens hatched, and I have a 2nd gen sw x gold sw. That'll be interesting to breed.