sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred an almost PB, 4th gen Silver (the line starts with CB Gold x CB Silver) and bred a 2nd gen PB Gold. Wasn't expecting that second one at all. Was breeding my Metallics half-heartedly, because of the Halloween breeding week starting soon, and wasn't really worrying about them not producing eggs. And so, for just a whim, I clicked on a different mate to the one I usually use laugh.gif

Also bred another egg for my lineage, so that's back on track again, but won't be ready for Halloween, unfortunately. Will have to work on it, after Halloween, as one would do with left-over Halloween candy, lol.

Edited by CDM

Caught a CB Blusang and Cheese.

Also bred an egg for one of my lineages and a pretty Gold. smile.gif

Successfully traded for a silver as well as Rubyshoes's cb black ^^

Andddd! My first tinsel in forever! All can be found on my scroll <3

Grabbed a CB Golden Wyvern. :3 I promised myself I wouldn't catch anything new before Halloween breeding but I feel like GWs have become somewhat rare, so meh to that!

4 of the 5 I'd set aside as zombie fodder didn't dodge the blade and were killed. I'll try the last one later (or pick another if it continues to dodge).

Three more blacks toward my lyric project! Caught a CB Gray hatch in the AP, too - he gendered male, of course. -Sighs- Sometimes I think that all Grays want to be boys with me. It's sad.

Now to wait until next week...

Three more blacks toward my lyric project! Caught a CB Gray hatch in the AP, too - he gendered male, of course. -Sighs- Sometimes I think that all Grays want to be boys with me. It's sad.

Now to wait until next week...

I have to many males as well! bred two really nice whites(well i bred one.. the other was an AP find) and influenced them male x female to breed. Knocked off my influence and both gendered male mad.gif TO MANY MALES!

However, i officially have three pretty lineaged tinsels, and i just got a CB terrae to continue this little guy!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hI6DZ

AND i just picked up a sunsong with a ton of sweetlings and i picked up a second gen autumn from a summer and a golden wyvern.

So i'm happy regardless

I saw a CB Golden Wyvern go by in the alpine today, and I was stupid and clicked past it. But then maybe a minute later, I got a CB Royal Blue!!

ohmy.gif

I finally have 0 eggs and on my scroll. Preparing for Halloween.

Edited by Darklight

Bred 7 shadow walkers and sent a lot of eggs to the AP (all but one gave 3 or 4 eggs and the one gave just one egg (which I kept). I kept 1 SW egg from each breeding.

I caught one of each, and I still have enough room left for more. WEWT!

Edit: Also caught a CB GW! Off to trade it now.

Edited by bbishappy93

3 Shadow Walker & 4 Black Marrow. Goal Achieved.

Check out my scroll to take a look at them.

NO YOU CANNOT HAVE THEM!!

Someone gifted me a 2nd gen PB Black Marrow and a 2nd PB Pumpkin!

Influenced already so they gender right, I hope! Thank you so much!!

Traded a GW for a PB Marrow, AND was gifted a PB Shadow Walker by the lovely, LOVELY Ariss. I love them so much right now, they could not even know. Now, to Influence them and hope that next Halloween, I can make some third gen PB babies!

Also, still have enough room for the two Shadow Walkers I requested. Will mean my Thuwed won't have a space for a while, but so worth it! -Runs off to Influence the eggs!-

Is it me, or is Seasonals just about as common as Olives, but like 4x sought after?

Regardless, I nearly completed the Halloween game, and someone gifted me two shadow walkers and a pumpkin. biggrin.gif

Update: Got me this 3rd gen Black Marrow.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eUL4u

Edited by jediknightkrazy

I had been stressing a bit that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on a 2nd gen PB Marrow egg today (it had to be today, as I figured that's when the best chances are). You see, I had expected the Halloween information announcement today, but for the breeding to begin tomorrow (just like last year) - as such, I'd been planning to stay up until midnight (DC time), because that's when the chances for catching a 2nd gen PB Marrow seemed the best to me. But alas, it started today (!) and I woke up 3 hours after the breeding started (9 AM my time). wacko.gif I was really disappointed that I had missed the initial AP flood, as that had always been so much fun to see in the previous years. sad.gif

Fortunately, I managed to catch a 2nd gen PB Pumpkin egg from the AP, which I then traded for a 2nd gen Marrow x Bright Pink... which I then traded for a 2nd PB Marrow egg. happy.gif So that's settled, then - I really needed that one, phew. wink.gif

I also bred all of my Shadow Walkers and kept a baby from each of them. I hope to make pretty 3rd gens with them next year. wink.gif

Now I am happily scroll-locked (with all eggs incubated and influenced), so I'm off to do more trick & treating as well as do the all-new Halloween quest. laugh.gif

Have a great Halloween event, everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by Duysterwald